Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    we have 3 left from a flock of 16 ,they have stopped laying and are just living out there lives lol , wish I could bring myself to put them in a soup pot lol

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I can only have 4 plants flowering at a time, but they dont say what size limit per plant. Got two plants right now sitting at a square meter flat with no net. , one just started flowering and one is finishing. If you got room do one big plant.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    My little 2x4 tent is getting the full look with 3 autos.
    Did a heavy defoliation 2 days ago. Not much growing yesterday but they all added an inch or more in height today.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 11-19-2019, 11:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    I think in one tent this time I'm gonna try to fill it with one or 2 plants. This is a 4x4. I'm thinking I could get more yield out of 1 than 2 assuming extra veg time. I think it's worth a try. God knows I already have enough to have one grow go wrong. So why not

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    replied
    A little before and after on her first LST. I still have 3 more on top to do, but she was stressed enough last night. Again, I didn’t top her and look how gnarly her growth is. It has some of the thickest leaves that I’ve ever seen. Not putting out any smell at all, just some last night when I took off some sun leaves. Glad I didn’t kill her off...lol.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 It’s sitting on my porch. It wasn’t the fault of the box, just the brain of the gardener....lol

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thats great OJH, I have always tried to pay attention to our wild family of little creatures. Have many birds, and a couple squirrels visit me when I sit in our back yard.
    They send out calls and more arrive. Of course I feed them regularly so its like a dinner bell.

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    Agree on the snow. It's the snizzle that goes on for hours that really stack up. Or in my case Lake Effect.

• starramus
    replied
    Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
    The damage done when your not paying attention lol oh and she laid an egg in the towel closet I took it and her back to her cage and put them in a little nest area , I know they dont like to lay in the cages cause the eggs keep disappearing
    Yeah those bird brains can be destructive. One of my wife's pet chickens (they all have names. 11 of them that I call an 88 piece bucket) tore up a nest sized depression in the seat of my Kawasaki Mule. For a 99 cent a pound creature that's a lot of damage.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    That’s awesome, ojh. Sounds like I need a nice 1:1 strain. Maybe I’d smoke less lol! Probably not 😂
    Also, I take a medicine that blocks the the receptor site for CBD (and lsd, psilocybin, and lots of other fun stuff). Means I don’t seem to get the nice anti-anxiety effects from bud, though. Sucks!

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Damn, spidermite, I hope you like trichomes!!! Beautiful!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    just looked out the window and its snowing huge flakes I love seeing that knowing they wont stack up and stick around its the little ones that really accumulate lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    no but the other one poops on command lol they speak there own way but you would be surprised how well they communicate there needs , and they have helped me understand bird talk in the woods to

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    The damage done when your not paying attention lol oh and she laid an egg in the towel closet I took it and her back to her cage and put them in a little nest area , I know they dont like to lay in the cages cause the eggs keep disappearing

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley I got my god Flame thrower not bad for not speaking German lol, I like to learn a little hear and their

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X