Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retodd
    replied
    Not sure if I’ll remain in the competition this winter. I’m not having much luck with the ak. I’ve been down a lot health wise too. It’s hard to care for your girls when it’s hard to get out of bed. It’s been 2 weeks almost and it’s still only 2” tall. I think I may have gone too rich on my soil mix. Oh well. I have plenty to unload still of gorilla glue

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I can say one thing for sure; if you grow Baked Alaska or Stoned Henge your carbon filters arent enough. Luckily I have enough cbd flower around the house to explain the aroma. But they rival any strain I've ever grown on odor.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe it died of a THC overdose.

• Spidermite
    replied
    Well the plant that died and was harvested early is at least very very frosty. Almost all milky trichomes so should still come out good. I still have a bit of hand trimming after they dry before I cure them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191029_080755.jpg Views:	0 Size:	635.2 KB ID:	345746Click image for larger version  Name:	20191029_080632.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.59 MB ID:	345747

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 I'll double check the fans but the main fan I know is not aimed at it.

But wouldnt that be funny a plant called Baked Alaska not being able to handle 47 degrees?

• starramus
    replied
    Your plants are looking vibrant, and vigorous still in the greenhouse. You are lucky the weather is holding out for you. My wife, and her brother are visiting their family in upstate NY where the temperatures are much the same as yours. She sent pics where everything is still green. I am at home in southern CO where we will not even reach 32 degrees all week long. Single digits are forecast for night time temps. Fortunately all of my flower is safe, and warm in curing jars. The only good thing about all of this is the grasshoppers will not survive this temporary mass extinction. I wonder if that species would survive a nuclear winter. Or would it be an almost total reset like the KT boundary.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0832.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.20 MB ID:	345730
    Attached Files
    Last edited by starramus; 10-29-2019, 05:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the first pic is the big fluxed plant ,this is the one where the buds are big but not hard ,the second is a couple of buds from my big girl rock hard ,shes ready but I want to do others first so I can get good pictures,and the thrid pic is of My Alaskan Purple Not ,shes ready as well, so she may go this week

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I had 3 plants last spring that canoed like heat stress but it was cold stress so maybe ,dumb question but was the fan blowing right on that area?

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I had 3 plants last spring that canoed like heat stress but it was cold stress so maybe ,dumb question but was the fan blowing right on that area?

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Probably not topping (but if I do it will be the tallest sativa strain as it is supposed to take 11 weeks to finish) as they had a slow start so ya, only LST training to be more exact.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 10-28-2019, 10:29 PM.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    It did hit 47 degrees but my other plants love the cold nights. If it had hit 32 it would make sense because the leaves looked like they had been frost bitten.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    It had one hell of a root system. Found no bugs and 3 other in the same tent are perfect. The roots were beautiful, the sugar leaves were perfect. It's like a black cat walked my plant under an open ladder and the broke a mirror. I'm lost. And if you know me you know I've grown thousands of plants. My grower at the farm has grown far more and he had no clue either

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    LST is training.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I'm loss on this one, did the roots look normal?

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Ideas?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X