• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful plants

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad I'm jealous too. Made it to -20 C last night. My boiler could barely keep up. However I still didn't fire up the messy wood stove. Just a a pain in the arse to clean it!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    yesterdays job was the Fluxed Gorilla Lou it did ok with a yield of 6.5 ounces , I was planing on taking pictures of each branch as I took them down like in pic 6 ,but the next time I walked in GH it was down I have a real eficent partner lol the second pic is my buddy Roscoe he can be home upstairs laying on his bed and hear my voice on the phone from downstairs across the house he starts barking and freaking out cause he just loves me (or it could be he gets food, we go for walks,) either way ive not seen a dog freak out like he does lol, ok the 4th pic is of the fluxed stump I originally tied all the side branches down like the main stem this DID NOT work,I think maybe 2 of the ton I tied down lived and grow out ,so what I learned is that in a manifold its best to stick with 4 or 8 main kolas

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    No such thing as a small grow for you two, OJ and Spidermite. Tons of work but worth the effort.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 26 and 28 for my 3 autos. Well recovered from my rookie mistake of not charging the coco with cal/mag..
    Ended up topping the tallest NL/Mxgm after all. It was starting to tower above the others. Seems to hardly notice it and is still the tallest.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    we had -18C as a low the other night and 2 inches of snow. very jealous

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I just trimmed what will be 6 to 7 pounds dried of good smoke. In my house. My daughter who smokes is having a party at the same house tomorrow. No idea how to hide that smell.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Light up a bowl, and you'll bounce back.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Your winding down, just as I'm winding up :-)

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    starramus good one 😂

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    I had a similar moment over the summer. Turns out my dehumidifer which was rated 1850W was actually pulling over 2000W. Starts adding up when it's basically.on 24/7!

Wife and I decided to grow tons over the winter and just shutdown next summer because the hydro costs are too high and it's too hard to keep things stable/optimal.

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad both the Jack and Bruce by Seedsman seem to be really easy to grow and vigorous plants. I have 2 jack F21 filling up a 4x4 and a jack and 2 bruce in another 4x4 couple weeks behind. Heard good things about both but haven't smoked before. Hope I like it because I will have lots 😅👍

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Hope you feel better soon

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    We finished the woods grow yesterday with the taking of the last 4 plants ,my friend gave me some critical kush clones at the end of June ,I was planing on using them for the next grow but said f it ,I put the 2 inch high clones in 7 gallon pots in July , we weren't expecting much of anything but I was surprised we got a QP from them ,as I said to my buddy it was absolutely free so anything we got was a bonus .
    So today I am starting on the last 5 in the Green House ,its been a great season lots of fun and learning . These challenge grows are alot of fun and we learn alot during them ,So for whoever thought them up THANK YOU

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I hate it when life gets in the way of growing lol ,when we were young and bounced back from everything that made us sick who worried ,now its the little shit that really gets us sick and we bounce back way slower now ,a freakin cold can knock you down for a month .well I hope you are feel better soon there brother , If you have chest congestion get hold of some Mullien and make some tea if its sinus make a tea from eyebrite ,and if you get flu start drinking elder flower tea (or wine) 4 times a day and flu will be gone in 3 or 4 days Those are my top 3 winter herbs to have around in the winter

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X