Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well that is just beautiful how proud you must feel and great patience on the harvest JohnEmad go and celebrate!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    It is Cream Caramel Auto from Sweet Seeds

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    Well it turned out wonderfully. What strain is it?

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I agree SSA. I love the colors and overall shape and look. Only did LST as training and it acted like it was topped almost.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely beautiful, great job, looks like some killer too.
    Congratulations on a job well done.

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful plant! I love the colors

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 90 and harvest has arrived. The plant is almost spent and amber maybe up to 15% some places and much less other places. Still I think this will easily be the best I have harvested so far.

502 grams wet and maybe another 30 for sugar leaves and small buds for tincture. Awesome! and so sticky.
    2 more even larger plants to go with the sativa high. Ya this is fun!
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 01-02-2020, 07:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    those sneaky males are always ruining the all lady parties. lol

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I actually Intentionally had all plants harvested and only seedlings so I could go out of town for a bit. I usually have auto plants too. Just scheduled a vacation. Lol

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hey gang I've been transplanting my autos this morning was going to have 4 down to 3 now. This one was a Grand Daddy Purp auto now it's compost
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Another reason why I like autoflowers - always have some pistils showing.

• Spidermite
    replied
    I'm still here. Currently I only have 8 seedlings at home so nothing to really show. First time in years I have not had plants in flower.

At the farm we have 250 plants in veg and maybe 3 times that in new clones but nothing really new to show yet. Next month I'll have pics from home and the farm.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She looks fantastic you did excellent Older. All i'm gonna do with my autos this time is top and spread with bamboo sticks. I'm not going to even LST like I've done prior just so I can get a huge cola like that LOL she's just great!

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    RQS Solomatic CBD. Supposed to be 22% CBD and 1% THC. Should have been about a meter or just under. What I got was 23.5". I tried LST early and gave up as it was getting woody stems too fast. My first indoor grow so nervous. I did compensate best I could with sides pulled down, spread out and tethered. Then as much side lighting as I could cobble together. Chopped 12/30 to make room in the tent and I'd stressed the top with too close lights. Top looked past ready and some of the sides would have been happy another week or two.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    oldjarhead100 and JohnEmad Hey you guys I still learn from watching this thread. Yep classic thread is right, that's a friggin killer auto JohnEmad. I'm gonna have a full tent today starting today. I got 4 autos ready to put in the flower tent along with my 2 55day flowering photos. I got 2wks left on those photos but my autos need the transplant and tent so it's gonna get crowded for a couple wks. I even set the light timer back to 18/6 for the auto run, I don't think it will phase the photos abit I sure hope not

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X