• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Well done, sir. Well done. 👍

• JohnEmad
    replied
    1st Auto grow is almost complete. The 2 NLx's chopped today. The tall one that was supercropped or it would have been close to 4 ft. I stressed her out by overfeeding and she never fully recovered. Had I not stressed this one she may have produced a much better result all around but I am not complaining at all. just saying. She limped home with a wet harvest of 698 grams of very sticky buds not incl. the 40 grams of larf and trim for extracts In fact I may use it all for some form of extract it is so frosty. It was maybe @3-5% amber and smaller but dense flowers.

The NLx that was topped grew into another large plant with long thick colas that gummed up the snips and my fingers. Amber was near 10% and mainly cloudy trichs. This one produced 762 grams with 70 grams of larf and trim.I am impressed with how productive and strong these plants are. The cream caramel that was harvested 1st has the strongest effect with a heavy body stone but these 2 are close in strength but not as sedentary in their effects.
    I am very happy with this grow and learned a ton. Reacting with more confidence now after all I have learned here and by experience. This grow is easily my best and exceeded my expectations.Total wet weight for all 3 plants is 1962 grams. So nearly 1 lb dry I would imagine.
    Next grow is already in solo cups and 2 will soon be into autopots again. Officially starting my 3rd indoor grow.
    I appreciate all who stopped by and or commented on my grows.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 01-12-2020, 12:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Nice Grow!

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice. Great job.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thx FBL,
    Next are the two NL x AK 47 x Critical Mass autos. a week or two at most.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Nearly a qp, good work!

• JohnEmad
    replied
    !st auto in the jars.
    Cream Caramel Auto dried to 58% and weighing in at 103.95 grams or 3.71 oz's.
    Super happy with that. Buds are small to medium but fairly dense. At 1st smoke it isn't as smooth as my other grows but it tastes real good. Spicey, slight fuel taste with a hint of sweet as advertised. I know it will get smoother as it cures.
    It has a feel good start moving to a very relaxed body high. Just what the doctor ordered. Glad I let it go as long as I did.
    This reminds me of the better quality sensi I used to get many years ago. Sticky with lots of sparkle and red hairs.
    I stopped using pot for almost 30 years due to my former profession but am glad I started up again for different reasons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200108_142630.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	364357

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Yes my wife does not like speedy smoke. I call it daytime smoke and I love it.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a light smoker, smoked a one hitter bowl yesterday morning, had to wait before heading out and was good for the day. Little to speedy for my wife, but I like it.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome job, great yield and I bet the smoke is real nice too!

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Spidermite, this was a single Jack Herer, the one we grew outdoors mislead me into thinking it would be a small spindly plant. Indoors was a whole different story and I was not really prepared for a tumble weed growing in my grow box.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, was a surprise honestly.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice yield. Great looking plants.

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    My first, but not my last autogrow, Jack herer
    476.94grams dried to 62% good bud
    60.33grams popcorn. I did not keep a lot of the sugar leaves, but I have a plan going forward
    Tumble weed is no more :-)

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I burn more while fishing, but between the wife and I both we rarely go thru an oz per month, usually longer. However, we rarely smoke the same strain more than once a day at best.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X