• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Great pictures and grow!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I grab a hand full every day I'm to scared to figure out what I smoke ,but its close to a half a ounce a day, smoking cbd and sativa has really helped to cut down,

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I just had never paid attention before. Maybe we need to cut back me thinks.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Holy smokes indeed! that's alot of smoke per day. 130 oz per year almost 11 oz per month. You definitely chose the right vocation to offset your use.

• Spidermite
    replied
    Holy smokes Batman. I had never done the math on how much we smoke at my house. I thought about it because it's the first time in many many years that I do not have plants in flower. But we go through over 10 grams of smoke everyday not including cbd or edibles. When I get back from vacation I need to get on the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I absolutely loved the Carmelicious autos from MSNL. Some of the best smoke I've grown. Enough that I ran 6 one grow and 8 the next. I am down to 2 ounces left from that and it's because I hide it when friends and family visit.

Your plants look gorgeous. I'll bet that is some killer smoke. Just have to hide it when smokers visit you. Lol

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    We had a 3-light floor lamp from...oh, man! 35 years ago? It was in three sections and too tall. So I had to rewire it to remove a section. I have two cfl bulbs and a 60w equivalent LED bulb that I can change the color on from reds to blueish. Seemed like a good spot for the clip fan. The orange double cfl is a drop-light with the cover removed and a splitter inserted. It is an old one I don't use so now it is re-purposed. Between the two added sources I defoliated the CBD auto just enough to pull out side branches and then focus on them with these lights. I really think it helped.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Is that fan clipped to an old lamp post? Brilliant idea. I might have to copy that.
    That kola looks fantastic!

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    Yea oldjarhead100 that wall of hanging tools was a work in progress for 20 years! When I decided to jump right in the deep end with indoor cultivation I had to decide what to live with. A trail around the floor between remnants of projects past or all of it sorted, junked, saved but most importantly a place for everything and everything in its place. Like the Solo cup grow. I'd cleaned the basement the day of the announcement. I promptly went to the container by the road and grabbed out a bunch of packing from something to use. Gotta have some useful junk around somewhere! Red Green would be proud.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    not bad John you should end up with a qp when its all done looks like great smoke to

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    sad never happy to see balls

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    nice kola that and a great organizer I see, I had my barn like that until I let my son rebuild his engine in it now shit is everywhere ,lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    what was the light schedule ,18/6 will definitely affect the photos they will be back in veg in a week or so

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    She looks so tasty. Nice job man!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Could not have done this on my own. If I could send out some to everyone who I have learned from and those who showed interest and support I would need a few more like her.
    But my wife and I will try her for all of you and let you know how it works Wink, Wink.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X