Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah D.A.A.S.69 Next week the same to the other 2 though they have lots of small leaves which I leave. I know where I am with those 2 and they`re doing fine

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, Morning Mate, man you skint back Chemdog bigly this time didn't you, that's a hellava lot more than I've ever done, can't wait to she how this turns out, I hope she turns out great.
    That's what I need to start doing with these autos, just to see what they can take, pretty sure they can take anything after watching Green75, do his thing.
    Is that the only one your gonna do like that ? Your other plants look great too.
    I know we grew from the same Oaxacan sativa seeds forever ,outdoors and we rarely out of 10-15 plants, had over 4-5 look and grow the same,
    But these seed banks have come a long way with their seeds, we didn't know what we were doing.
    Have a nice day.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup, what a great picture, that's great.
    Sounds to me like your Father was a super cool guy. That's a great lifestyle for a young man.
    I bet your Father is a smart man too, pretty sure he saw alot of great, interesting stuff. Does he write or listen to music ?
    Sounds very similar to JimmyBuffett, he's still a nautical man, to this day.

• PaganRich
    replied
    Chemdog M defoliated at 3 odd weeks which is good as temps coming down with Autumn and the leaves removed were showing indications of heat stress. New leaves growing should remain healthier in lower temps. Above the frame`s ring and below upper growth the lower nodes are now sprouting leaves. With increased light this should hopefully assist the process or she`ll just be a lass with legs up to her armpits. Who can say. Pic 1 before defoliation and Pic 2 after.
    I`m more familiar with growth as shown by Bud Bud and Purple and whilst not as tall as I`d like I reckon that next grows in cooler times will add height-not a great deal as I like to work around 30"or just above but doubt these will get above 26". Mind you, you need a couple of grows with a strain to come to grips with her-well, I do.
    Pic 3 shows Bud Bud
    Pic 4 shows Purple E

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Terribly sad, but that is the honest truth, Gary was a very talented guitarist, but he was way ahead of his time, very similar to JimMorrison, very strange but in a good way.
    But boy could he communicate with the ladies, lol.
    alltatup PaganRich

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I have sat in a paint blackened room. Goth I knew once. It does get you down and you can see nought without a fair few lights. He did the skirting and corners in red. That must be 40 yrs now and I still can picture it. Not difficult really, just close your eyes. His family was fine luckily. Blimey, my dad went into my room when I was 14 I think and my mum and me had hung all these curtains and drapes all over the ceiling and walls and I had these red candle glass holder thingys on the walls. It was like flying upside down over fields. I`d seen the singer for a band I like then sitting in an arabian styled tent and wanted the same. So, he breezes in, takes one look at all this cloth and goes and gets me a large fire extinguisher from the pub they were running, downstairs. Used that as a door blocker. If I`d been at your mates then that could`ve been me or this goth lad. Makes you think but that is an incredibly sad story
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-26-2018, 03:51 PM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 That is so heart breaking.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, One of my old buddies, a great guitarist, in the 9th grade, their family moved into a new, big fine home, and Gary painted his whole bedroom black, and when his Dad saw it, he took Gary to Whitfield mental hospital and ordered shock treatment on him.
    Gary never went back home after that, he started living in the woods, and sniffing glue, last time I talked to him, he was walking down the road ,carrying a guitar with only 2strings on it. And he also told us that he talked to JohnLennon that same day.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Man that is beautiful. Interesting time to be travelling, And scary what with u-boats and all that....You do know that is a representation of a cosmic struggle for supremacy of Earth`s gold resources by ancient alien species?

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    At 224 feet I`m not sure we can really go with understated.
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-26-2018, 01:59 PM.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup lol yeah, sounds like him. He`d have enjoyed that comparison

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	982.9 KB
ID:	241314 This is a scroll that my father brought back with him from Indonesia in 1939 when he dropped out of high school and travelled around the world on a boat as a kitchen worker. It's long, covers the entire length of the wall, and it depicts a war among humans, gods and devils. See all the flying arrows?

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I like it: simple, understated, yet elegant.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich He was a vampire, by all indications.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Curlish, bitter tones. Woman, I was sweating my tits off. I have the blue pallid skin of a Britisher. Minute my fair dainty skin comes into contact with the harshness of the sun`s rays it`s goodnight Vienna and off I dash for my battered Panama. I had this one mate, sadly deceased, who used to put a mattress against his bedsit window to keep the light out. Mind you, excellent bassist and nice bloke as well though definitely lacking in Vit D one would imagine

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X