Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid I should have the seeds through in a day or two. Do you want to start the page when you`ve chosen and I`ll join in when I get the seeds? Or do you want me too and you jump in. Whatever works best for you. That should get things started. That sounds exciting what you`re talking about above

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds interesting. I'm up for it. But I'm on a photo kick lately, I have a custom strain a freind gave me.

Pineapple Express x White Widow that I'd like to try out.

Sounds like a winner to me. But I have some aurora indica and lemon candy that I want to grow as well.

Too many choices. Lol

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid mate, I`ve grown that!!!!!!!!! It`s wicked. Awesome. Totally awesome.Go for it...auto vs photo.....grow that and I`ll grow LSD that`ll be cool...what are your thoughts

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    LSD25 from FastBuds....bollocks ! Its an auto!

Let me look through my bean bag and see what photos I have.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid Hey up, looks like Redwasp is taking a bit of needed time out and wishing him well. If you want to have a battle grow then name your strain. I`m going to grow either LSD or Kripple Roulette. Doesn`t have to be same strains just brand new to you grow. So, CK if you`re up for it, want to start next week?

• PaganRich
    replied
    Recovery responses to defoliation:
    Chemdog M-Pic 1-8 days post defoliation I believe
    Purple-Pic 2-2 days post defol and coming along nicely
    Bud Bud-Pic 3-Defol yesterday and good bounce back from it
    Pic 4 shows my veg tent with my new lasses. Soon to add LSD and Kripple Roulette
    Forgot to say, they had first fungal compost tea feed today as well. House now stinks like a farm
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-19-2018, 06:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Of course the methods you employ are for the most efficient exploitation of the plant. But, "I feel their pain". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ9Lf50wWD8
    Last edited by starramus; 08-18-2018, 07:50 AM.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    starramus I can appreciate your concern mate but there`s nought wrong with growing them like that. Looks worse than it is. If they were in a seriously disadvantageous state, they wouldn`t be capable of bouncing back so readily and strongly as they have or do and which I`ve evidenced pics wise on a few grows now. Nor would they look so green and healthy so we`ll have agree to disagree as I see this method work time and again. Indeed, just looking through the pics on this grow and you will see consistent robust growth during and after veg
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-18-2018, 07:32 AM.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    The evolution of British humor I believe is more class based, and something of a trickle down from the upper classes. It is a more sophisticated and controlled. Whereas american humor is more brash, and stemming more from a working class perspective. Although Russel Brand puts out some in your face ass wrecking material. This is classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVg5u91ozC4

The origin of humor, and the smile is well explained in Quest For Fire. The smile originated as a grimace of pain. (Holy shit Desmond Morris is 90 years old)

Rich your plant photos are images from a medieval torture chamber. I didn't know there was a British Inquisition. I know your technique is necessitated on stealth, and limitations on space, but give those poor fuckin plants a little freedom! They look to be in great pain.
    Last edited by starramus; 08-18-2018, 06:51 AM.

• PaganRich
    replied
    Bud Bud had an unexpected growth spurt post watering the other day and this caused me a height problem with my light and the other girls. However, it is 17-18 inches above soil and so I flipped for the greater good. Got a feeling she will stay low & stocky but who can say. If she doubles I`ll be happy. The hard part is over with. Now its flowering, watering, feeding and one robust defoliation and that`s all I`m planning for the next 3 odd months. Whether it stays just like this will be interesting.
    Pic 1 shows her before I did anything. Normally I would have rotated her and left for two days to even up the left side
    Pic 2 defoliated and Pic 3 shows leaf mass removed plus some cuttings
    Pics 4-5 show the manifold t-junction
    And that`s it, she`s in the 12/12 tent now...thanks for following the veg stage and hope you enjoyed it
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-18-2018, 05:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Yes, but British humor is also very corny a lot of the time. It doesn't have that hard edge that american humor so often has, that sarcasm, irony, satirical stab to it.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Brit humour is very dark and self mocking...this though is classic stuff, absolutely classic. Got my bowel running mate on way over so just off to check loo rolls...later mate, hang loose

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    redbeard Not rambling but excellent. Will look into this, thank you mate for taking the time and effort to reply. Appreciated

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    That's it, I need to order the set myself, that is one funny as show, we love it.
    Proper British, I've been around a few real Brits before, they are a trip.lol
    I can see you all decked out, and looking swell, and being proper.

• redbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Day sir . So the fish wouldn't be a replacement for ur guano. And I'm no expert. Im trying to head more in the Korean natural farming direction using fermented plant juice and extracts. The guano is something i as well want to get away from just because I can't make it . I'm going to supplement with rock phosphate and a fermented extract I made with a small cantelope , couple of bananas, and a cup of cooked chickpeas. Fermented in a dark glass container for a week by mixing with equal part by weight brown sugar. I also ad labs that I also make too all my fermented things. Then u take that juice and use it a like 1000/1. I've made poke,comfrey,aloe ,chicery. The sst is just sprouted corn I use organic popcorn because it's the easiest non gmo thing for me to easily get. Sprout ur corn till it's got .250 to .500 tails . Then blend up I add a little bit of humic acid and bubble for 10 mins. I use the sprouts between organism teas. Corn in veg,alfalfa and barley in flower. I also do alfalfa,Mung beans,radish and others. I'm getting most of this from this dude named Chris Trump he's got a YouTube channel. I'm using his recipes for most of the stuff I'm making. Sorry for the rambeling order I'm shitty at typing and such. Happy gardening

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X