Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich I have always maintained that when one is in battle, one should never look up.

Your ethnic preference indeed. WE, on this side of the pond, happen to talk about the weather just as much as you Brits. You have no corner on the market of complaining about the weather--although your observations throughout the summer have had a particularly churlish, bitter tone to them... I worry sometimes...

• PaganRich
    replied
    alltatup I have added a picture to illustrate the problem encountered when he looked up during an arrow storm...bloody stupid thing to do. Personally I always thought the Bayeux Tapestry looked like the work of a bunch of primary school kids instead of skilled noble women with nought else to do but who am I to comment on Norman sewing standards of the 11th century
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-26-2018, 03:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup I`m English. All we do is complain about the weather. The Battle of Hastings in 1066 nearly didn`t happen as they thought it looked a tad windy with the possibility of light showers from the West around lunch time. And that might explain why King Harold Godwinson took the arrow in the eye as he was checking out the state of the nimbus clouds. I have you know that my ethnic preference for weather has prompted a question no less on this hallowed site

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Complain, complain, complain!! When it's hot as hades, you complain. When it's raining, you complain. When it's humid, you complain. When it's cold and dry, you complain. When it's lovely and temperate, you complain. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day???

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 You too D...Hope you`re mellow mate

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, Looking great as they always do Mate, , have a mellow Sunday, Cheers.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Ojh Appreciate the comments mate. Gets to be that growing on your own you get confused by all the different advice waltzing around out there on youtube, etc. Luckily, there`s you and a few others whose advice I greatly value, listen to and who help settle those ignorance jitters. I`ve only been growing 3 yrs this Oct and there`s so much I still have to learn. Wish there was a college course for this. Mind you, neck of woods I live in, be full of right dodgy lads so prob best it isn`t . Anyway, many thanks again mate for the words and taking time to comment. Hope you have a nice Sunday. It`s like a soddin monsoon here at moment. Humid, overcast and hacking it down. Bloody country....

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    wow I'm lovin this grow your defol is amazing ,cant wait to see big buds

• PaganRich
    replied
    Chemdog M has good upper growth though hit slightly by heat stress with temps around 27-30C daily. Frustrating. The lower nodes have signs of pre-budlet growth coming through which is a relief as I thought it was going to be a barren wasteland round there but no, there are small leaves showing. Reckon 3rd week defol will push these growths to buds and with upward growth still continuing I think she`ll be round 32" post stretch ( She`s between 24-27 at present)....Pic 1...To be honest I`m hoping more than expecting. Think I should be doing better here with her

Bud Bud...Again heat stress. Although like Delhi Friend she is not fond of too much heat she is doing okay. Been just over a week since defol and doing okay. Pic 2 shows the T-Junction re:manifolding (The shape reminded me of the medieval Bollock dagger, a device nicely designed for stabbing such as through a battle helm`s eye holes to allow you to get to places like the eyes, eye sockets, etc. I`ve got a feeling that`s how the Earl of Warwick met his fate at the battle of Barnet, 1471 but not 100% there though have added a pic. Pic 3- ye ole Bollock dagger).Pic 4 shows Bud Bud`s growth since defol just over a week ago.

Purple E...Really pleasantly surprised as I thought she`d turn out a bit of a wall flower but she`s coasting along nicely and more robust than I believed she`d be and that`s with heat issues...Pic 5...again, just over a week since defol
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-26-2018, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    kingfish Compared to your own fine grow going on, they merely shuffle in your shadow mate

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Mighty fine looking babes my friend.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup and likewise

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look fabulous, Pagan! Good luck with your temperatures; stay chill and keep growin them buds!

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Cheers mate, appreciate the feedback. Have worked hard on them regarding heat so comments were appreciated. Have a good weekend mate

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Plants look good Pagan , You know I tried that with life ,it doesn't work it still goes on lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X