Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Yes indeed, beware of mixing wax and pickles!!!

But we are talking on (at least) two different levels: if ever there were a doble entendre, this were it...

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Ah right, you`re on about that....thought you were talking about something else....I really don`t know how to respond to that wax statement without getting myself into a pickle. Lass, when you dance with the Devil you get burnt. I shall also ponder your advice and have a think

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich You're just "ok" without fur? You gave the Chem Dog mama a Brazilian wax job!!! Let your plants have their solar panels/fur/feeders.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup I prefer furry however I`m okay without as well. Quite accommodating really

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    She looks fabulous. I like em furry like that.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Cheers D...gonna run that outer leaf idea of yours. Approach it that way this time. Reckon will flip in a week or so way she`s going. Hope you have a mellow weekend mate

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, Morning, That sure is a very nicely trained Chem, in your pictures, Nice and flat ,like a tabletop, yeah.
    Gonna have some fine buds on that beautiful girl. Cheers.

• PaganRich
    replied
    Well, this is the next generation of the Chem taken from a cutting. I`m gonna see how this one fairs

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Do you have a link or photo mate?

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    this was my first scrog I always just supported branches with stakes what ever I had it worked good , but I always lollypop them

• PaganRich
    replied
    oldjarhead100 Thanks mate...I`m finally getting somewhere in really using the frame to better advantage. This is a Red Diesel which is pokey but active...good party smoke...reckon she`ll pack 3-4 inches by sat and will flip...so I`m happy with these stubbier girls and might just stay on these types and really work at getting good pics and colas. Not Scrogging, just supporting so no over and under melarky. I think I`m finally getting somewhere with my grows this year. Thanks for all the support and encouragement mate, really appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I can see some huge kolas on those girls

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Morning D, hope you`re good mate. Thank you

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup No I didn`t really get it. Was being a bit thick. Sorry

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, that first plant is gonna grow some huge buds, Mate,
    Looks very nice.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X