Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not arguing here but if you top where the new growth shoots are at least a half inch long it doesn't slow the plant its when you top and there are no new growth shoots that it slows the plant , I will have to try that method kingfish sounds interesting

• PaganRich
    replied
    D.A.A.S.69 https://www.facebook.com/pilgrimtrus...eKMQRBbk8tRJWY Don`t know these lads but this is what it looks like round my neck of the woods....need to get away from folk to really get this....say 10-15 min drive as I live in a small town I see that and that`s `home` land-wise for me...hope you enjoy
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-27-2018, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Bud Bud-What a problem and it`s all my own doing. Transferred to a 20l airpot. Correcting the tear in the main stem has now given her a Heath Ledger Joker smile of a bend(Pics 1-2). Tied her down which re-opened the split which was mainly hardened stem wood so I clamped lower to stop split spread and that`s it. Tied the node growths down. Now the supercropping has twisted the ends of the 2 main side stems so they are not level. Structured ties so that this can be slightly rectified. Eight good growths ( Pic 3), back into vegging tent (Pic 4-She`s in the middle in the back row) and roughly 3 hrs later responding well (Pic 5) so happy and that`s it. Watered as well . and now left for a-whiles
    Purple E-Before (Pic 6) Looked at area where I removed growth I had inadvertently broke off, growth is excellent (Pic 7)This heat is really knocking her. Less root growth though still impressive as I ransferred her to a 20l airpot, removed wood structuring stick and lightly started work on manifolding ( Pic 8-9) Think I removed some fan leaves as well to give more light. She`s bouncing back well as she was done later than Bud Bud so response would be later picture-wise compared to Bud Bud (Pics 10-Back row, closest right). Temp in tent nearly 30, temp in house nearly 30-just weather the storm of heatwave and slow growth. Watered her as well.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 kingfish Yeah, remembered doing that with Red strain auto`s after seeing this little stick drawing on the internet. I forgot about it to be honest. If you bent then sharply as with supercropping could you supercrop as well as you bend? Great shout Kingfish and many thanks D....This is a good chat Do you know lads I`ve had a thought. Two types of growth, nodes equal on either side or staggered upwards like steps. Those staggered jobs aren`t manifold material. This circular method would handle this other option brillently I`m thinking. Good call Kingfish. Wish I`d read this earlier before I topped my step noding Red Diesel.
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-26-2018, 02:21 PM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich That's Dr. wench to you.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, kingfish, is right about bending them over an twisting the stem a bit, to get them to grow in a circle, all the bottom branches, grow straight up to the sun, and you got more colas than ever,
    That's what I did to the first auto I ever grew, an got just a few grams short of 7ozs. Dry.
    She got huge, Now I top mine just to keep them small,
    Plus bending them over don't even slow them down, any.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Pagan, I have been using this method since forever. I've tried topping once and found that it slowed the whole thing down for more then a week. Not only do I tie the main stem down, but also the nodes as they get bigger then the rest of the plant. The main thing is to not let the main top be the tallest.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    kingfish Is that where you run the stem round the pot lid and use the node growths from the leaves trailing to grow more colas. I`d forgotten about that. Is that what you`re on about? Can it be done any other way than without topping that central stem growth. Am I on the mark or off away with the fairies on this. Really interested. Great shout mate

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Pagan, if you bend the stem and give it a little twist when it reaches the edge of the pot. Continue tying it down, It will morph into a grotesque monster. It will swell to 3 times the size, and that will hold quit a few colas.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 D.A.A.S.69 Thank you alltatup What do you mean she looks quite healthy, she oozes health like a pustulating sore oozes well, pus. Avert those green eyes, wench

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, 8 poss 9 but usually 8....dependent on strain 5-8 really nice stems is my aim to finish with, usually, at harvest. Working on placement spacing to get more structured air movement through to build bigger stems hence bigger colas. Don`t know if this will amount to anything but I`ve been working on this type of grow style for a bit now but need to improve upon it.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Nice job Pagan looking great ,Manifolding done the right way its a pleasure to see

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Like alltatup said , your plant looks nice, I like that idea.

• kingfish
    replied
    Hi Pagan, Do you always go for 8 colas ?

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    She looks quite healthy!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X