Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I miss Pagan I miss hearing about his conquests and grows. PaganRich are you growing community garden this year?

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Hey PaganRich, Thought I would bump this thread up again. I am considering getting back into soil to buffer the growing medium better and slowly work towards a re-usable medium. Hydro is fine but can swing too easily. Time to return to my roots so to speak.
    Thanks for posting about the soil at the start of this thread.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 05-30-2020, 04:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I do appreciate what you`re saying however I`m settled into the style I`m working on as I said earlier but I really am grateful for your suggestions. I have done this method a couple of years ago with Red auto`s so know, as you said, how effective it can be but I just like fiddling with the girls and manifolding/ star patten allows me to. Thank you though for talking me through this. It`s always helpful getting any input from an experienced grower

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Not to worry: some of my best friends are pagans...

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup There you go. Shows how much attention I spent in RE

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich The story has nothing to do with Christianity: it's in the Jewish bible.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Now, if I had had a Religeous teacher like you, I may have stayed with the Christians-who am I kidding ...certainly spiced up that story for me though. Well done. Definitely missed your vocation. You`d have been good telling the sagas I reckon

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich I thoroughly disagree. Adam and Eve became duplicitous and dishonest with each other, they had hang-ups about sex and nakedness, and instead of defending their adult decisions to their Father, they went running to hide like little bitches. Not a good start at all: rather, the first dysfunctional family...

Again: your girls are beautiful.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Adam & Eve....apart from the apple which is an easy mistake to make, they seemed quite well adjusted folk to me...and there was only the 2 of them. Certainly none of her side of the family so I reckon Adam felt pretty chilled about the situation...and there were no knives or rolling pins about then as well
    Last edited by PaganRich; 09-22-2018, 01:16 AM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You show me one person who hasn't met tons of madmen and madwomen.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I`ve met a fair few of them in my day. My mum reckons I attract them. Man alive, miracle I`m still here in one piece. Yeap, a few characters in there, that`s for sure

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They are growing like madwomen!!!

• kingfish
    replied
    Pagan, here is what I'm talking about. See the 2 nodes getting taller then the rest in pic1? Just bend them down to even everything out pic2.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    kingfish Thanks kingfish very much appreciated and solid advice mate. Just posted a Nitrogen question and would appreciate your thoughts and experience on it. Stay mellow, mate

• kingfish
    replied
    Pagan, those are awesome. Pic. 1 is just the way I like her to grow. From this point on I wouldn't touch her. From now on, I would just keep everything even. If one cola get ahead of the others, just bend it down to keep everything even. I really like pic.1 The others are great but I like pic 1

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X