Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Cheers mate, appreciate the feedback. Have worked hard on them regarding heat so comments were appreciated. Have a good weekend mate

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Plants look good Pagan , You know I tried that with life ,it doesn't work it still goes on lol

• PaganRich
    replied
    Weather has become mega mild, humid and overcast with temps being forced up to around 30C in my main tent. Been trying different things to keep the temps below 30. I`m only running the dehumidifier at night during lights off, etc. Lights at 20-22" above girls but even with good strong airflows and periodically wafting the tent like a demented Punkah Wallah it has been a tad tough. Heat is coming down outside now and today things are becoming easier however the girls are showing the effects of some heat stress though considering what they`ve been through I`m very pleased so far. I`ve downgraded feeds to every third watering or once a week now to prevent potential nute burn, the exchange of CO2/ Oxygen due to airflow oscillation is robust and AC isn`t an option. Think the seaweed and molasses I use to brew a non feed compost tea watering solution is also helping with recovery. Feeling remarkably sanguine even with the vast plague of flies squatting in my house at present. I suppose I`m just enjoying growing for growing. I don`t really care too much about yields. As long as it`s not embarassingly minimal or shite I`m chilled as I produce enough to meet my needs so it`s nice just to grow without the worry. Bit like life really, my aim is to go through life so slowly it starts going into reverse .
    Pic 1 shows Chem M....It`s been a fortnight since she was flipped and a week to go before next and last defoliation. Lights are going up as she does but I reckon the heat has hit her
    Pic 2 shows Bud Bud on the left, Purple E is on the right. One week post defoliation and flip.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Some pics of Chemdog M.......
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-21-2018, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Will be looking to get Kripple Roulette later on in the year so hopefully, it should resolve itself and I get it. Is my fav seedbank

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    those are some good seeds I hope they are not going out of Business

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    My fav by many, many miles.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I sure hope DrKripplins,is not going out of business, Those are some good seeds.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Mellow on all counts mate. Weather`s gone very wet, humid and grey...and that`s on a good day. I don`t know about the lass but D.A.A.S.69 I found out today that a lot of stockists over here are struggling to get Dr Krippling seeds....loads of strains are now being labelled discontinued. Might be nought but I`d get any stock in now from that firm if I was you

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid Cool....

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich
    Lets start after September 5th, I will be out of town for a few days prior. You start the thread and I'll jump in with my choice. That will give me time to decide. Although I'm leaning towards the PE x WW.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    kingfish Reckon a good 3 months mate from flipping

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    PaganRich, Good Morning Mate, how's your hammer hanging this morning ? How was your weekend ? You sure got your plants looking very nice.
    What kind of Warrior is that in your picture ? And about what timeline were they around over there ? He looks very vicious to me, although I bet it was fun living back then, I bet they didn't live much longer than about 40years old.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good Pagan, how much longer 'till harvest?

• PaganRich
    replied
    I booted up the 2nd 600w to allow Chemdog more space due to height stretch...Pic 1
    Close up of Bud Bud...Pic 2
    Close up of Purple E...pic 3

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X