Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, never got to see the Ramones, got to see, IggyPop. Several times, in New Orleans, ever time I saw him, he stuck f-cking, drum sticks in his chest, he never wore a shirt either, but he kept sticking those drum sticks in his chest, until it started bleeding.. they were really pretty good to.
    Got to see Zappa, hellacious guitar player ,as good as any,

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 It`s hot and humid over here mate...20 celsius here at the moment which for us is hot. Hope you have a lovely weekend too. What`s your take on 60`s underground garage music from the States. Or even bands like the Sonics? Did you by any chance get to see the Ramones at any time? Check this out...saw this lot in the 80`s...great track...............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6eZmQl1yg This lot I`ve been following for around 30 yrs...never can be arsed to see them, reckon that must change,,,great band, awesome anti-establishment album...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZFqrdvQmm8 They live near me at the moment. Got a commune going though posh neighbours are causing a stink. Live in a place called Temple Cloud. Now, around here we have loads of Templar shit, churches, barns, etc and you usually can tell...names starting Temple are often indicators around here. When I was in the Masons you had to learn all that shit about Solomon`s Temple, the Pillars and other such stuff. Very strange and tedious but I was bribed with a Premier Projector drum kit with Zildjian cymbals...very nice. When I left London, I ditched that, thank the gods
    Last edited by PaganRich; 06-08-2018, 12:39 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, your Mother plants look great, and the seedlings do too !!!, And that is fast, and rare for me. Mine take a couple of days ,most of the time.
    Have a great Weekend, mate.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I just realised those seeds sprouted within 24hrs. Never been that fast before.

• PaganRich
    replied
    And so it begins. Seeds have spouted and transferred into 10l airpots. Unless something untoward happens, it`s airpots from now on for me. Messier but I get better results in height, width and overall yield. The 2 larger girls are Honeysuckle and Red Diesel which I`m growing as Mother plants for cuttings post hols. Good excuse to really tidy up the grow room as well...

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    PaganRich, looking nice Mate, love those Dr.Krip, seeds, some of the best out there. Man do they, stink, in a good way.
    GoodLuck, I know you are gonna do ,fine.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Isn`t it the way. Plan to take a break, start to close things down as harvests come and go and whollop....you have these seeds burning a hole in your seed container. Bought some seeds, ready to go August onwards and to quote the Immortal Bard, `Bugger it. I`m growing these babies. ` Since I`m still going away for a holiday, they`ll have to motor along without me. So, a long veg from now `til end of July and then flip. The plan is to manifold and LST whilst working up from 10l to 20l airpots. Organic grow and only liquids will be organic teas. Lights are 1x400 MH for veg tent and 2x600 HID for 12/12. Pic 1-2...Purple Envy, Pic 3-4...Chemdog, Pic 5-6...Bud Bud. Reckon this whole grow from seeds being soaked to harvest around 5 months and then 3 months curing on top...Jan `19, here we come....Regarding the last pic, I hold firm (no pun intended) that there are far worse ways to die than lying flat on your back whilst looking up a lass` skirt. Okay, the swords a bit of an issue I grant you but hey

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X