Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redbeard
    replied
    Nice garden.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    SovietStoner Cheers mate. Heat is building up again and this may slow growth again but hopefully flip soon and that this heatwave cools a bit. Like those lights you have on your youtube site. Mega thin. Were they expensive?

• SovietStoner
    replied
    Looking great. Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Morning....just a bit of tightening, levelling, etc. Compost tea feed planned for tomorrow.
    Bud Bud-(Pic 1) Growth from side nodes not as robust as other 3 sides. Lowered all growth around and slightly raised height of growth here to really push growth. Interesting grow. If I don`t stay on top of this or try to let it catch up then I`ll have more of a crescent shape grow height wise. That`s okay if it pans out like that but gonna try to get it symmetrical if poss. (Pics 2-3) after a tightening up, bit of structure and height adjustment. Doesn`t look like I did much and I didn`t, mainly height.
    Chemdog-(Pic 4) Before I did anything. (Pics 5-7) Support structure added, levelling of growths and starting to indentify which holes I want them to grow through for later airflow and light access. Very little nutes added but re-using a previous organic grow soil for all these vegging grows and the microbes seem active as the girls look so well. Feed tomorrow though just for the nitrogen.
    Purple E-The above 2 I have either grown before as in Bud Bud or because of their parent means that I roughly know what to expect. This lass is definitely a `better next grow` jobby. You need these first grows though to get a feel for next time. Reckon just 5 colas unless I top but she`d block other grows following so just going to see how and where she goes. Much slower and slightly less robust than others she still is enjoyable to grow. (Pic 8) Before. (Pic 9) After adjustments.
    (Pic 10)-Back row, left to right, Chem, Purple, Bud Bud. Bud Bud is on the right to really give a push to that left side growth by being nearest the light and slightly higher now.......

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    No pressure then there mate

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I agree with you veg is growing and changes everyday bloom on the other hand just sits there lol ,so you are about where I screwed mine up I didn't top the ends of the main stems when they got out to the edges of the bag ,they grew but never stayed even and I havent had a chance to try again so here I am watching what you do like a hawk lol

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Veg stage is my favourite. I know it sounds weird but I love it more than the flowering which just plods on. Vegging is like building something from Meccano for me. Really enjoy structuring and stuff. Perhaps I was one of those lads that made shapes of birds out of hedges or something, in a previous life.

• Californiakid
    replied
    Looking good my friend, as usual. Your pep talks with your girls is paying off, they are shaping up well.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Girls are looking good after yesterday`s tightening up of the structures....
    Chemdog-She`s sexy
    Bud Bud-Lifted the restraints on the left to favour growth that side as it hasn`t developed as well and I think that`s due to me having the pegs lower growth further than the right side. A week of growing should address this.
    Purple E-Looking like an ornamental shrub of Mikey Mouse.
    Canopies are still level however when I release the restraints after I have the rough lower width I want, they will rise 1-2" I would imagine and will be further along grow wise than may appear at this stage.
    oldjarhead100 Bud Bud & Chemdog have Delhi Friend as a parent and you can see her robust, sturdy nature reflected here. Very much like her, grow wise to pan out like this and take most things in her stride. Also, very little in nutes going in which is interesting but I`m re-using some old soil that may still have organic microbes active so that might explain why

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Yes, tease away, laddie, you have yet to get my goat!!!! Many a Viking warrior has tried to tease me to no avail.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, they are very hardy. Thanks oldjarhead100

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    those are looking great amazing how fast they grow in a couple of days

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup I sail so close to the wind teasing you sometimes I think any chance I can find to try and level this has to be taken

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed they are growing!!! I'm afraid to say they look awesome because you'll find fault with my wording...

• PaganRich
    replied
    Weather`s cooling and girls are a-growing. Coming to halfway in the training. Getting there, reckon mid Aug for flipping at this rate. Good 2 weeks growth should do it as long as the heatwave doesn`t come back as fiercely as they`re suggesting it will.
    Bud Bud-Before any further training (Pic 1), re-structured and brought end stem growths around and in at the sides to stop them growing beyond the rim. Side stems are really doing well and training them to go out towards the rim a tad further (Pics 2-3) The green `leg` is part of the frame to be used and acts as a height/ lollypop gauge
    Chemdog-What`s not to love about this lass, so far. Before training (Pic 4). Slightly leggier than Bud Bud so easier to show structure I`m working towards. Same as for above but easier to see in action (Pics 5-6).
    Purple E-Taller than the other two but needing a little bit more time. Before (Pic 7) and post light re-structuring (Pics 8-9)

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X