Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    replied
    Bit of Staind `Outside` playing in the background, wind howling from a storm outside, rain lashing the window...ah, another day in England
    Bud Bud is coming along nicely, responding well to this re-adjustment Pic 1
    Pic 2 shows how the Red Diesel took to it. When she reaches roughly the top of the green rod in the soil I`ll add circular support and remove restraints. I`m thinking she`ll then rise another few inches and I`ll see about flipping her around then. I`m keeping her locked down as my veg tent is only small-Pic 3-and I have different stages of growth going on inside from cuttings to pre-flip. I do like my veg tent. Feel very peaceful when I`m working in there as it rests a-top of a table which is a good height for me.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Cheers mate, find it very peaceful and relaxing doing my veg tent. Good for the ole headspace melarky

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good Pagan

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    kingfish you`re mellow my friend

• kingfish
    replied
    Pagan, Them are some bonnie lasses. I hope I didn't screw that up. LOL

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Day later and lasses pulled from veg tent to re-adjust after a night of stretching and shaking themselves out a bit. Restraints added again but lowered/ raised to promote specific growth
    Bud Bud Pics 1-2 before I did anything & Pics 3-4 after I re-adjusted. Reckon 2-3 weeks tops before flip
    Red Diesel Here just cos I showed her yesterday. Reds don`t do as thick stems I find whilst vegging but they are tough and strong and do thicken as she flowers in harvest whereas some other strains have quite nice thickish stems whilst still vegging. Pic 5 before & Pics 6-7 after I re-added restraints

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They all look quite happy!!!

• PaganRich
    replied
    Having a bit of fun today in the veg tent with next generation of Bud Bud. I much prefer mucking around in that tent than the flowering one, more to tinker with. Pic 1 shows a Bud I`ve just adjusted. She`ll soon have restraints removed for a day then added again to re-adjust height training. Pic 2 shows a Bud with restraints just removed. Pic 3 shows a side by side comparison and Pic 4 shows a Red Diesel who has just had her restraints removed and I`ll leave her to have a shimmy overnight and then tidy her up tomorrow and add some restraints to adjust

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    I woke up this morning and felt a tad murderous so `disposed` of the Bud Bud and Purple. Have a Chem now in main tent and 2 particularly nice cuttings, one each from Purple E and Bud Bud in the veg tent. When these are grown and assuming I can find this post again, I will update this to show how the second, non heat slaughtered grow went...thanks for checking this page and sorry it was a disaster but we live and learn and continue to move onwards and hopefully upwards

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Definitely not my finest grow Atu, that`s for sure and I think you make a valid observation which is appreciated. However, after watching this NASA programme the other night I am and have altered my approach slightly. Good ole NASA, firmly planting dis-information concerning ancient aliens and civilizations into the 21st century

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich I think the problem with the Chemdog was improper defoliation, plain and simple. You can't remove all the solar panels and expect a plant to perform photosynthesis...

• PaganRich
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0efa927b285708e58bafc5a0b49af6d7.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	249226 Well, after such a promising start I today chopped down Chemdog. Had enough. Learnt though that next year I will shut down start of June and only start up the veg tent in Aug and the main tent, again mid Sept. Have another Chem in the main tent but I`ve admitted defeat. Too hot...31.5c or 88.7 consistently defeated any ability to lower temps sufficiently. The damage was done. If I had more experience and knowledge I may have faired better however I`m not sure. Bud and Purple are on the next hit list though they are not out of it yet. Grow or die...simple choice as I told them though I left out the mawahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Tis a tad frustrating my friend to put it mildly. Just put another Chem in to flower but my hearts not in it and reckon this was a one off...well, two off...that Tut...10 seeds and only one rolled out half decent, rest were awful yet the reputation ain`t too bad with some good grow reports out there. Think the strain may be still too unstable which I think I read plagued earlier versions
    Last edited by PaganRich; 09-16-2018, 06:15 AM.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    it sucks when you have a total loss I chopped my tuts a week or so ago 5 months and a shit load of money down the drain

• PaganRich
    replied
    D.A.A.S.69 This is probably one of the best TV comedy series from over here, ever, mate. Do heartily recommend

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X