Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    PaganRich, Whats going on Mate ? Have you ever seen a British TV show called Keeping Up Appearances? Or Blackadder ?
    Man those are super funny, shows.
    Especially MrsBucket.lol

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Well you learned, right? That's what we want to do...

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Nope and nope because there`s nought substance so far except a runner bean sized hardness in the buds. Most dis-spiriting and a trifle irritating. Definately not sand under the foreskin irritating but definitely getting there

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Are the pistils dark on the Chemdog? Have you had a look for trichomes?

• PaganRich
    replied
    Jury is out but I`m thinking of taking the Chemdog down and maybe running the Bud and Purple to the bitter end but I`m twitching with the shears to remove this visual blot. Will I chop...if nought happens within next few days then it doesn`t look good for a healthy retirement for them that`s for sure...perhaps I should just cut my losses though I`m only down about 30 notes a plant I`d reckon, if that and I`ve still got girls` still needing to veg so it`s not urgent
    Pic 1 Chem...sigh
    Pic 2...Purple...sigh
    Pic 3 (Back left) Bud...sigh

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup No, not nitrogen but I`m thinking clawing from water not being used up in the soil so it`s just a waiting game but thank you for your thoughts

• PaganRich
    replied
    I have worked hard at getting the temp down to a point that my whole house acts as a glorified wind tunnel removing the hot air via the through breeze. At present thats okay as nothing is smelling much and temps are dropping as Autumn rears it`s head. Have also worked hard on airflow extraction within the tent and now my average temps are around the 78-79f mark. However the damage is well and truly done and if it wasn`t that the structuring/ Manifolding was some of the best I`ve done this year, I`d chop both the Chemdog and Purple down immediately as they are a curse upon my poor old eyes. I`ve got another Chem vegging but if it`s that type of growth again then it will be my last for that strain.
    Pic 1-Back left is the Bud Bud. Reckon she can shake this heat strain off and her two neighbours are totally happy in there and showing no signs of heat stress. I`m thinking that Bud Bud will hit new leaf growth as she`s still within that window of growth opportunity and they will not be affected.
    Pic 2-Itching to chop both of these down, (Pic 3). Left is Purple, right is Chem...got some really nice Purple vegging at the moment and positive on this lass for the future.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Govt's still giving hefty refunds for going solar: https://news.energysage.com/congress...ar-tax-credit/

It makes a significant difference in my bill.
    I couldn't have done it without the tax credit.
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-10-2018, 01:46 PM.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Are they good for 20yrs? Having a laugh at that timeframe. Like a mortgage

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    yup its the start up cost that keeps millions from going solar , had them come out to talk they would of put the max amount of panels on roof ,I would of saved 40 on my bill but paying for panels for 20 years no thank you

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    NAKEDGARDENER I think I dated her sister mate

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich. Thanks for that advice but my wife is Medusa so if he gets out alive he’s welcome lol

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    NAKEDGARDENER Just keep an eye on your mrs mate. He does like to come around and shag bloke`s mrs. Bit of an ongoing character flaw of his

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    NAKEDGARDENER Where I work has thermal heat from underground hot springs to heat location. Free energy. I`d love to do this via renewable energy. Hate leaving such a heavy carbon footprint but it`s the soddin` start up cost. Yeap, need to be a millionaire too

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich. Omg bro we had a huge storm here that took out power and brought down trees and when it was over, about 20mins, leaving us with no power I ran outside onto my roof garden shouting and shaking my fists at the sky sayin, “ you’re takin the piss now Odin, f I guess hail and 80 mph winds, then boom. Sunny no wind and humidity climbed like crazy.... just read that and saw me and you cussing out the gods, lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X