Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    replied
    Chemdog is going really well however I need to keep her growing sideways for a bit to give me width, spacing and roughly equal height. I`m training her to grow wide so that I can rig up this slightly wider frame to allow more airflow and growth space. I find it helps keep me structured in my grows by structuring the girls, if that makes sense. Only 3-4" off soil still. Another 3 weeks roughly before flipping I reckon. No rush, mellow grow.
    Pics show her being structured with the hoop added to show where I`m going with this idea....

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Starting to try NY but not quite there yet. At the moment it`s Taste in Men by Placebo and Night Goat live by the Melvins that has me hooked. Is Cajun your neck of the woods? I only know Cajun from back in the 80`s when it was popular here cos of Lenny Kravitz or someone like him for about 6 months then disappeared from the music scene

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, Seeing DCrosby, is gonna be nice, he's rather laid back, I'd like to be there.
    But I really like NeilYoung, the best of the 4.
    Especially his Pyscodelic Pill album,
    You ever heard that song with NeilYoung an CrazyHorse, called Walk Like a Giant, if not when you get a chance listen to it.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Like your thinking my friend. Checking one of your finest American`s out tomorrow when I go and see Al Jourgenson`s Ministry. We have David Crosby playing over here next few months. Like him?

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, morning mate,
    Like one of my hero's JohnLennon, says All You Need Is Love.!!!
    Except in a few cases, then don't forget to bring your baseball bat with you.lol

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Take it further that mind creates all realities and that an independent, self functioning entity or item existing without cause and effect is an impossibility and chuck in labelling promoting definition where one may not exist as such, you begin to see how the act of violence on an ultimate level really is as much an act of violence against yourself as to another as we are all one in the end.which links in with how molecues function. If I was ever on Desert Island Discs on Radio 4, my book would be Geshe Kelsang Gyatso`s `The Eight Steps to Happiness`. It explains ways to `see` reality but also bring loving kindness into that experience whilst acknowledging and explaining how our view of an inherent self causes us to experience perceived hardships like the flame fluttering in the breeze of an open window, moving every which way to the slightest inputs. Written 1,000 years ago it is so vivid to today`s situation it is scary. I have bought it for a few mates and my daughter as well. Has helped them see the need for compassion. On the other hand, some people deserve to be taken out with extreme prejudice. I always like the Kurds approach to ISIS...They took no prisoners. Bullet if you surrendered or not. Helped them along with being martyred for their cause. All for that.
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-24-2018, 09:37 AM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Yes, I agree with you. I've been reading a book by HH the Dalai Lama, and he points out that brute force and domination resolve nothing. So generating compassion for our adversaries is quite the challenge. One realizes that resentment accomplishes nothing and is a fruitless, negative emotion...

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup The very definition of being a pacifist has surely got to be that of a warrior. To turn the other cheek when every fibre is screaming at you to deck them has surely got to be-sometimes-a hard fought battle and one that internally is of as great a struggle as experienced by those of the Sagas of old

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Shieldmaiden, not! Much more of a pacifist than a warrior...

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup You`re still aiming at the Shieldmaiden of the Month Award, I see.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    No need to worry about me, Pagan: I'm taking it easy, toting small buckets...

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid Couldn`t agree more with your thoughts. Different fingers on the same hand kinda thing alltatup Waiting patiently for your grows again. Don`t lift anything heavy lass! Think that after this break your next grow will be awesome. If it isn`t and based on your reaction to your last supposedly bad grow (which it wasn`t) I`ll catch you in say...2 yrs

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They all look strong and healthy.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    I love that about this plant, its so adaptable. Sometimes I feel like it adapts to our methods rather than me adapting to it.

You as well as many others are methodical and organized about your grows, I'm working that into my routine (trying anyway). Always a work in progress. Pretty cool how we take different routes but arrive at the same destination.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid It`s definitely a work in progress mate this frame malarkey but I`m holding out that when I`ve got it sorted it should allow me to grow some nice strong colas. Or it could be just a waste of time. Jury`s out at present

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X