Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    replied
    First organic tea watering with no feed added to solution but sprayed with Evolution `Plant Magic`,
    Pic 1-Bud Bud-Recovering well from supercropping but have levelled her off horizontallly to really vamp the first node growths which never seem to do as well as 2nd or 3rd node growths. May top those, may do that next time...raise cola numbers from 8 to 12. Probably second grow thinking about it. First grow`s alway`s a learning experience.
    Pic 2-Purple E-The wood stick across is there to stop a arching effect both are doing like that McDonald`s sign, forcing them to be more horizontal and trying to get a decent manifold on this lass. One first node on side stem has withered whether from damage or suicidal tendancies so 7 cola`s and since this is a lass that`s new to me and showing it, will not be pushed too hard.
    Pic 3-Chemdog-Same treatment as Bud Bud. Mainly really trying to level to get those first nodes to explode. Slight further damage to one stem when re-arranging level but she seems fine. My girls usually are very hardy. It`s live and bathe in the blazing glory of the Forum page or wither into obsurity and dishonour-so, no pressure there on them.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Re-rigged them again after to get a truly horizontal plane on them. Break away did me good but raging to start mucking around with different grows again. Good to hear from you again, mate

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Good Morning Mate, those are looking awesome, as usual,
    Keep up the good work, !!

• PaganRich
    replied
    Heatwave is slightly slowing some of the growth down but it`s all going in the right direction albeit at a slow pace
    Pic1 - Purple Envy: After topping both sets of nudes on either side have started to show shoot growth. Main stem is thickening out nicely.
    Pics 2-3 - Bud Bud: You can see that the supercropping which was quite brutal hasn`t had any undue negative impact. Node growth is very active and she appears to strong in herself.
    Pics 4-7 - Chemdog: Same as Bud Bud and if you look at right stem you will see that I was very robust supercropping and again, shrugging it off nicely.
    Pic 8 - Cuttings I took that keeping out of direct sunlight due to intensity, good liquids and just waiting now
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-17-2018, 05:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Trump is a fukn coward, bully, he can't even remember what he said 30minutes ago, he is tough talking ,when you are not around, but he loves you when you are next to him, 2faced piece of sh-t, imo.
    He loves to be praised, He is so far in dept to putin, it's all gonna come out on day soon.
    Look what he's doing to by taking young kids away from their parents, some will never be reunited with their parents. He is just playing to his small base of racist rednecks, i get high blood pressure just looking at him, everything' he has got ,came from sueing people.
    Yeah a heatwave, is he'll on young plants.

• PaganRich
    replied
    This is a bit of a long entry but covers a few topics.
    I don`t mind people knowing so happy to disclose as it may help others. I have Borderline Personality Disorder coupled with Emotional Intensity Disorder. I am a very placid bloke and you wouldn`t know this even after being with me for a long period. The figures for the UK are 1.6-6% of the population having it. Suicide rates run at roughly 20% with this condition and 3/4`s of those being blokes. It means that I choose to remove myself from Society as much as possible as it can prove confusing for me. Since I`m big lad and look handy, have a beard, shaved sides and my jowels give me a mean look I get left alone but I`m alright, not a nasty lad. Funnily enough, pagans, bikers, wicca, martial artists and musicans I understand and hang out with. Main stream folk and me-not so good. It might explain why I was pretty much an anarchist and punk growing up in Battersea in London(fuckin rough there I tell you) and still am in truth though less anarchistic now as my knees creak. Anyway, I had to go stay with my mum. My uncle is very ill and not going to get better so I went over to spend time and provide support to my mum. She lives quite a-ways from me ( 9 hrs-3 trains, 1 bus and 1 taxi just to get there and that was the quick route). I took no weed as I use public transport and the law are thick around stations with sniffer dogs. Actually when I was there we had an evacuation alert at Birmingham Station and no one could be bothered to budge . I used weed to ween myself off all the meds being pumped into me over the years and there was a lot and very high doseages. Weed helped massively. In the time I was away my mental health took a battering. When I came back I was lucky that a couple of mates were around and nattered to me but it was the weed that really got me back to a normal, functioning state. If I didn`t have weed I`m really not sure if I would still be here today. Very hard to say. Everyday can be one fuckin hard graft sometimes and I`ve had years of that.The NHS is on it`s knees and unless you`ve got shed loads of dosh, there ain`t much help apart from superficial. The only way I survived when away was Diazapam and that just acted as a kosh to keep me going. Whilst weed is not for everyone and can have bad effects for some, I`ve found that well grown, properly cured strains can help heal and alleviate my mental health issues. I truly believe that one day weed either THC or CBD will be viewed as a major tool in healing individuals. I always advocate talking to GP`s etc before taking it for health reasons but just from my experience I`m getting better thanks to my girls.
    Trump....he`s great. Today he`s managed to cause absolute chaos over here and possibly even caused a leadership challenge to the Prime Minister down the line. A major vote in the Commons on Monday now looks like it`s going to go tits up for the Government, over £10 million spent on local security, hundreds of coppers drafted in from across the country and he hasn`t been here 24hrs yet. I mean he could cause a dust up between the Dalai Lama and the Pope. I know he`s like Marmite but he does make me chuckle over just how confident and arrogant he is. Man`s got balls bigger than watermelons. So, we`ve got thousands on the streets protesting, an upset Prime Minister, a revolt by the Backbenchers, he has to be flown everywhere cos of the placards and shouting and now he`s moaning that he doesn`t feel welcomed by the British people. Guys a fuckin piece of work He`s got to meet the Queen yet and Prince Philip, her husband, Duke of Edinburgh won`t mess around if he plays up. He`s got a tongue on him that can shred steel plating and he doesn`t give a monkey`s who you are. Bloke`s a gem. Quite looking forward to this evening`s news
    Right, to the girls.
    I had to leave them out around the house so, stretching, etc has occurred but that`s cool. Can re-address that.
    Pics 1-6 Chemdog. Hyper stretch so supercropped both stems, added orchid clips to restrict stem width later on, topped after 2nd node instead of 3rd as usual following Nebula`s Tutorial (Well worth a read...excellent article) and supported. Cuttings had rooting powder, added to those compost cube things and they fit nicely in a pill pot which allows me to control the water intake.
    Pics 7-9 Purple E. No side shoot growth with silver foil wrapped around node and so removed and put an orchid clip over to help stem heal further. Again I topped after 2nd node however I didn`t supercrop as my gut feelinds is that she may need to be treated more carefully than I usually treat my girls. Previous cutting in water didn`t result in any root grow so powder, cube and pill pot for both of those
    Pics 10-12 Bud Bud Have grown before and she has Delhi Friend in her parentage and shows similar growth characteristics.Topped, supercropped and cuttings powdered, compost and pill pot
    Pic 13 shows what happens when you leave 2 mother plants in the bathroom and you have a blistering heatwave. This is what I came home to....one is Honeysuckle, one is Red Diesel. I semi Scrogged then onto a metal support ring before I went and voila.....
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-13-2018, 12:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Bet you say that to all the heathens, you flirt you . Cheers ojh...thank the gods you werent just oldjar100

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Looking good Pagan have a great trip

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Usually I like to keep the central stem stable when I`m LST-ing. This time I didn`t and the Purple E moved a lot as I structured which caused a tear in one of the new stems. I didn`t see this until today. Since it`s still early in the grow I trimmed and made the left off shoot the main stem, topped and covered lower node to stop unwanted re-growth. This is very stressful for the lass but I`m going off-line for over a week and these girls are sadly, going to have to coast along on their todd. Doing this work here, I should hopefully find 2 well formed stems when I return. The removed growth will go into water to try for root growth as the soil would dry out in the interim.Pic`s 1-8. Better news on the other front though. Bud Bud Pic 9 & Chemdog Pic 10 have had a central support added to stop damage on my part and everything just tightened up. Will update upon return to site in over a week. Expect some leggy growth to occur in the meantime from that can be incorporated easier at this stage via the manifold tech

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	5 Size:	408.1 KB ID:	221429 First liquid feed today and initial LST structuring started. I like using these metal pegs as the weight helps keep the growth roughly where I want it and I`m not good with tricky wiring. Chemdog Pics 1-4, Purple E Pics 5-7 & Bud Bud Pics 8-10....So, from soaking the seeds to this entry has been 23 days. For me, vegging is the most important stage then curing then flowering after. If you have good structure then it`s just maintenance through flowering but all the work in vegging comes together through the flowering. Get the veg stage wrong and you`re in a uphill struggle. However to get a good structure going, it would seem that 2 months would be required to; manifold, supercrop, guide and structure, topping, lollypopping and then getting to a good height of say 20" with good, strong stems before flipping, if you do it this way. A lot of monitoring & work but it`s worth it in my opinion. Add 3 months at 12/12 then 2 months min curing and a grow indoors is cruising along for 7 months. Does scream Perpetual Harvesting to overcome any shortages. Anyway, just my thoughts...The last pic is of the Great Heathen Army of 865AD which I`m studying at present. I`m with the Saxons. Love the underdog but I would feel very much at home with these lads...
    Last edited by PaganRich; 06-30-2018, 07:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    No sweat oldjarhead100 I`ve a few names for that list

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    they look great bounced back nicely Hey DAAS I think the south had a good chance of winning that war if Lincoln didn't bring the slavery issue into it but he did that cause he new he was going to loose if he didn't

I wonder how the next one will turn out cause its a brewing right now and will probably be over the same issues states rights . I will probably get in some sh t for this but I think we could fix it all just take the entire congress out in the street and then take the 20 worst congressman or women and give them something behind the ear then turn to the rest and say do you wanna do your jobs now or do we have to do more .but that is a unrealistic thought still it would work , More likely the entire government will go away and we will start new the way it was meant
    Dont take me wrong folks I'm a peaceful person dont want to hurt anyone unless I have to I hope and pray that there is a reasonable solution to this ,I just dont think the Government will fix the problems its just gonna go on and on

oh sh t I went off on a tangent again sorry about that Pagan

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Bounced back well with good 2 day growth showing positive results. Pics 1-2 Chemdog, Pics 3-4 Purple E & Pics 5-6 Bud Bud

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Today I trimmed excess growth on all 3 girls to promote growth in top node. I also fed them by spraying (Pic 1) Plant Magic. I spoke to the firm that sells it and they are currently awaiting Organic confirmation from the Soil Association, I believe. Just spray it on vegging girls. I have found this to be very developmental for the Red strain of Auto`s in particular, for some reason. Pics 2-4-Bud Bud, Pic 5-7-Chemdog, Pics 8-10-Purple E...

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, your welcome, Yes, that was a hellava battle, the Yanks tried coming down the river in big boats, they were trying to completely surround the Rebs, But they couldn't get down the river, because the Rebs, were excellent shots, with their muskets, an their big cannons, Vicksburg sits on top of a big hill, right on the banks of the river.
    But what the Yanks, did was to dig a diversion canal, with just manpower, took a long time to build that diversion canal ,too. and its still there too, That's why the Rebs, didn't want them to come down the river, they knew they would be surrounded.
    But they built the canal, and it sideskirted, Vicksburg, And got South of Vicksburg, And it's wasn't very long before the Yanks, had control, of Vicksburg, Vicksburg was the Souths, last real stronghold, and when Vicksburg fell, this was in 1863, they knew that the war was going, to be a loss for the South. The war ended in 1865.
    But there is alot of History, in Vicksburg, in that battlefield, they keep it up, looking nice too.
    If you get a chance ,come on over, you would love to visit that park.
    Later mate.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X