Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info Daas...love it

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, Vicksburg was the turning point in the war, very important siege, on around the fourth of July, if I remember correctly, the Yanks, starved the people out,they were eating rats, because of all the shelling, they even couldn't get out to go kill a deer or rabbits or squirrels.
    The Yanks, had already stolen all of the cows an hogs. They had it bad.
    Some to this day say Vicksburg never surrendered.
    But that is a great battlefield, 21miles long I think, we been all over it, they have got several lookouts, right on the Ms.River.
    Mini balls are super easy to find, but if you find one you are supposed to turn it in, im glad we never got searched, lol.
    Have a great day, mate.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    @D.A.A.S.69
    It`s 85 F outside which is 29C and the bus my mates on has broken down as it`s too hot. Bet trains will be cancelled as well. At this temp things start breaking down over here. We`re okay for a day or two then things get weird. That battle of Vicksberg was fought over a 20 mile front. That`s big. Was talking to a battlefield tours guide about it. Sounds like lots of battlefields around there.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, it's hard to beat Dr.Kripplins seeds, they are awesome, and always grow some stinky smelling, sticky powerful buds.
    Dr.Krip, is my favorite seeds, over them all, never had a bad one either. Except 1, that stunk, so bad, in a good way, that I had to put
    her outside, but she ended up some great smoking MJ.
    Have a great day,mate.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thats what i'm talkin about. Looks like a yummy one!!

• PaganRich
    replied
    alltatup Dr Krippling

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Sigh indeed: wanted to know who the breeder was. I ain't stoopid you know.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup It`s in the title...sigh

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup, I got a ChemsSister, auto, growing right now, reckon they could be kinfolk ??

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely manifold!! I grew Humboldt Chemdawg twice, and liked it a lot; which chemdog you growin?

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn`t feel chilled seeing Ozzy going into the cabin to fly a Boeing I must admit

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    But was ozzy a pilot ? 😉

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid Ozzy fan myself

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, Really nice looking job, mate.
    Exactly how many days old are these lasses?
    I had a motorcycle in the tenth grade, a 1957, HD 883 cc, Sportster, boy i thought i was something, on that thing. It had a magneto,on it.
    One day not long after I bought it, I smoked a joint, and went for a ride in town, for some reason, I looked at the spark plug wires, and it looked like one of the wires was barely hanging on, so I bent down, and tried to push it on better, but soon as I touched it, I got the Shock of my life, and it knocked me off of the bike, and the bike kept going, until it ran into a ditch.
    I'm glad I wasn't going but around 30mph, or that could have been bad news, lol
    I done some crazy sh-t, before, especially after burning a joint. But I'm pretty sure everyone has.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    You and your bike, Reminds me of Bruce Dickinson. 🤔

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X