Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    I like your strategy. 👍

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 alltatup Do recommend taking a butchers at this Chemdog strain. She`s very hardy, would grow quicker for others as I fiddle around with my girls too much and she has Delhi Friend in her lineage. She smells nice but not overpowering at this stage. Outdoor I think she`d be awesome. Stems are thick and she`s strong...

• PaganRich
    replied
    Moved the Chemdog into a 20l airpot today. Removed several older fan leaves to give greater exposure to growth development and a little bit of structuring done. The green `legs` are the height where the frame will be added. That`s roughly 9" above soil level (Would be higher in fabric pots). From soil to 9" I lollypop everything.
    I`m trying to re-direct the end growths here laterally to push stronger stems grow for the first node growths to try and get 8 equally good colas. Controlling end growth should help this. I`ll grow roughly a further 10" above the frame before I flip usually. I like my grows to be between 32-40" from soil to top and flipping at 17-20" works well for that with the girls I like to grow...
    Pic 1-Before anything
    Pics2-3-Afterwards.
    Pic 4-Didn`t really show how I was keeping those ends down so added this pic, it gives an indication. She smells absolutely beautiful bytheway

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 It`d be like fighting on a storm tossed sea I`d imagine. Mind you, loads of lasses use them as weapons over here. Bouncer died other week from being clouted by this woman in the neck with one from behind. Did you know that raised heels have a very long history for both sexes? https://www.ancient-origins.net/hist...ory-men-002329

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Good to see a post from you ATU PaganRich it must be hell to have to fight in stilettos lol

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup I do scrub up well lass

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Looking lovely, Pagan!!!

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 What I love about this site, practical, pragmatic advice from trusted sources. Can`t beat it, mate

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 But still stylishly attired in stilettos

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, your training is looking nice, mate. Yeah even when you top a plant you want to leave about a quarter inch above the node, makes them tougher to pull apart when you start pulling the branches back to tie down.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    they are doing great nice looking manifolds ,what a tough looking woman

• PaganRich
    replied
    Coming along nicely. Shoots are developing though it is mighty hot at the moment. Big thanks to oldjarhead100 for an excellent bit of advice above, earlier.
    Pic 1 - Purple E...Coming along nicely with a better shape to her coming through now
    Pic 2 - Bud Bud...Bouncing back from the teared main stem very nicely though I now have a wicked u-bend. That I will address when I add the rigid frame to structure
    Pic 3 - Chemdog...Probably upgrade to a 20litre airpot next weekend to allow control and structuring of those new growth sites

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Great advice...cheers ojh will do from now on

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    when I manifold I try and leave a 1/4 inch of stem above the node it helps prevent this, still it will recover

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Overdid it a tad LST-ing Bud Bud. Pushing the stems down over-pressured them and a split occurred at the main stem junction that changed into woody looking stem. Usually I`d just tape or leave as it acts as another form of stressing which results in a bulbous supercropped like bulge eventually but I thought I got creative and pinned together with a couple of orchid clips, removed the pressure and just levelled then back in tent. She`ll be just fine. Or will she?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X