Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed they are growing!!! I'm afraid to say they look awesome because you'll find fault with my wording...

• PaganRich
    replied
    Weather`s cooling and girls are a-growing. Coming to halfway in the training. Getting there, reckon mid Aug for flipping at this rate. Good 2 weeks growth should do it as long as the heatwave doesn`t come back as fiercely as they`re suggesting it will.
    Bud Bud-Before any further training (Pic 1), re-structured and brought end stem growths around and in at the sides to stop them growing beyond the rim. Side stems are really doing well and training them to go out towards the rim a tad further (Pics 2-3) The green `leg` is part of the frame to be used and acts as a height/ lollypop gauge
    Chemdog-What`s not to love about this lass, so far. Before training (Pic 4). Slightly leggier than Bud Bud so easier to show structure I`m working towards. Same as for above but easier to see in action (Pics 5-6).
    Purple E-Taller than the other two but needing a little bit more time. Before (Pic 7) and post light re-structuring (Pics 8-9)

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 And you mate. Stay mellow

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds like a great hangout, Sherwood
    Forest, ,I would still sneak in a metal detector, it's illegal over here too, supposedly, But that doesn't stop anyone.
    Have a nice Friday, and Weedend, Mate.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Have seen stuff dug up like this Roman broach once but I think that came from Nighthawking which is illegal, obviously, over here. Funny enough, my mate lives up Nottingham Way near Sherwood Forest. Goes there often, I believe.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    No kidding man, that is beautiful, lots of history right there.
    Our country is to young, to have beautiful historic places like that,
    All we got where I live is some old Antebellum, homes where the rich people grew cotton, and everyone else worked for the owner of the land. Slavery, in a way, you might say.
    But it is fun going over that ground, with metal detectors, always finding interesting things, from long ago. But mostly musket balls.
    Have you ever used a metal detector on the land around your home, ? You might find Robin Hoods daggar.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I should work for the tourist board

• PaganRich
    replied
    D.A.A.S.69 My `backyard`. This countryside view-Ten minutes drive from mine. I live in an old market town. The place is Glastonbury and that`s the Tor where King Arthur is meant to sleep within. That`s 20 mins from me. They killed the last Abbot up on the Tor. At least he had a nice view

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Thanks D, tis going well. Interesting to see where it ends up

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful colored plants Pagan, some fine looking training.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, what a nice lullabie, beautiful country ,looks like winter time.
    Some spooky looking woods, that would be where I hung out.
    Not much of a people's person, myself.
    I like the woods, and swamps.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I`d check out Bud Bud if I was you. When I grew her about 2 yrs ago my skills were shite but I got good yields off her, big buds and she was very forgiving, Mind you, saying that I can see your thinking with Chemdog but she`s an unknown for me. I seriously recommend Bud Bud, lovely strain, nice hit and Delhi Friend as parent so good, strong plants. I like the rolling harvest. There`s always something to do at different stages of growth. Scrog is too boring for me. Structure then leave, watch, eat a Pot Noddle...I`d get bored and then I fiddle needlessly and break something. Saying that though, get a scrog right and it`s a mighty beauiful site. Some of the folk`s grows on here have been truly aesome doing that. Whatever you do I do look forward to seeing how you do it. Please let me know as I sometimes miss the start of peoples` grows I learnt on auto`s and thought they were the way forward but I like photo`s too much. However, I do think growing auto`s is tougher in many ways. Harder, more unpredictable and needing an equally strong skill set to get it right. When I moved to 12/12, it got much easier. Glad I started with auto`s though but a mother of a learning curve
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-27-2018, 08:06 AM.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    You have me thinking about that chemdog in a future grow. I've been running autos for awhile and I'm looking forward to some photos to do some serious training. I want to takemy time and reallyfill out the canopy. Maybe even scrog.

Hope your day is a good one mate.

May your neighbors respect you,
    Trouble neglect you,
    The angels protect you,
    And heaven accept you.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Not with plant observations like that, it ain`t

• PaganRich
    replied
    I started this page on the 7th June. Seven weeks later and I have got to here. It could have been done easily I reckon, 2 weeks sooner but due to environmental factors eg how bloody hot it is, we are now only here. I had to destroy the 2 mother plants I had as it was so hot that the whole water/roots/leaves/evaporation broke down. Just couldn`t keep the heat down in the 12/12 tent. Into the low 30`s most of the time and they were mainly indicas loving types. Not bothered as the money it saves shutting down my 12/12 til cooler temps will be a pleasant sweetener. Also, I don`t want to flip anything before mid-late Aug at the earliest when temps are due to fall to seasonal average again so this is a nice, mellow grow. I do think though that a slightly longer veg allows for better training time to be put in and I think that shows here. Bear in mind, in winter I`d expect to see this around week 4-5 ish as a guide.
    All three lasses have taken well to manifolding, canopy, such as it is, is pretty damn level on all three and really happy. A fly could skateboard across quite merrily.
    Pic 1-Chemdog
    Pic 2-Bud Bud (Structured heavily yesterday)
    Pic 3-Purple E (Lighter structuring-again yesterday)
    If you spend a little more time in veg it makes 12/12 a heck of a lot easier and more fun...May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields ....unless you see Vikings. Then run like the clappers
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-27-2018, 06:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X