Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Good morning Mate, I veg my girls the same amount of time as the flowering period. If it says 8 weeks to flower, then I veg them 8 weeks.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    redbeard Did grow auto`s but I prefer photo`s for some reason. I also think growing auto`s is strangely harder but that could just be me though I have grown the red strain auto`s before and they were lovely to grow. I agree mate, totally, tis boring just watching them in flower. Like watching a field of wheat. Just sits there wafting around. No real challenge. Vegging is an art form if done right. Takes time though...reckon 7-8 weeks in veg tent usually. You?

• redbeard
    replied
    Nice nice . I'm right they with u rich. Veging and training is my favorite part. Too much of nothing to do in flower. I'm bout too finish up 3 autos that all decided to finish at different times. Got photo clones waitin to get In the big show. Will be 2nd round in my notill bed. Happy gardening

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Reckon I can do this type of structuring within 7 weeks once weather cools. Very light feeds as well which is interesting

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats impressive very healthy

• PaganRich
    replied
    Everyday seems to be a tightening day and growth is going well and the temps are coming down which means I can flip again soon, thank the gods.
    Chemdog....I reckon I may have only fed this lass 5 times if that and low feeds as well. Also, no fans in veg tent so the stockiness of the stems is very impressive considering and probably reflects the leisurely 2 months it`s taken to get here. She`s growing at least an inch a day, poss 1.5-2" even at the moment. Reckon 3-4 more days then severe defoliation/ lollypopping and then flip around 17-18". So Pic 1-2 post height re-adjustment & tightening. There`s 8 good stems there.
    Bud Bud-Pic 3 pre-tightening. Pic 4 Keeping the top level though releasing restraints and adjusting daily to achieve this...
    Forgot Purple E...Last plant pic and shows the same as above
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-06-2018, 03:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 You doing a grow report and have I missed the start?

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    looking good Pagan I just topped one of mine to third node and tied it down

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Chemdog-Removed pegs holding stems in place. Height rose 2" immediately. Structured through support holes and pretty level. Single green `leg` added as a guide marker. Height is 14" from soil. Let growth go 3" above then flip around 17-18" (Pic 1)
    Bud Bud-Raised a few node growths higher than others to eek out a bit more growth for them to help structuring. Will release supports in a few days to allow further structuring through holes (Pic 2) Bit tilted in tray hence angle.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Are you partaking of the goods?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich You may be melting for other reasons--for ex., if you were some distant warlock relative to the witch in Wizard of Oz.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup melting today...phew. Mind you, saying that, prob a normal day down your ways. I`m definitely a cold climes lad though I like sunshine

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Hope your temperatures lower soon, Pagan!!

• PaganRich
    replied
    I tightened up the height levels on Bud Bud and Purple E. Below are pics of Chemdog before adjustment (Pic 1) and post adjustment (Pic 2)....All the girls are growing about 0.5 to 1" a day at the moment however with temps expected to soar again, reckon growth may slow again for a-whiles. Chemdog is 9" just from soil to tip and so, will allow her to almost double in height before lollypopping and a robust defoliation. You can`t beat a robust defoliation and the only lad I know that goes as brutal is oldjarhead100. Reckon another 7-8 days and she should be around 17-18" from soil and ready to flip. Like to work height around 32-34"s after stretch at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    redbeard Thanks mate. Run a small veg tent which supplies a larger 12/12 one. Currently got cuttings throughout the house as well. Really enjoying growing at the moment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X