Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    replied
    Bud Bud-Pic 1 before I adjusted heights coming on for just over a week before flip I would imagine. Pic 2 shows the lass after tightening and though messy, within an hour or two she will look like nought`s happened.
    Chemdog-She`s good to go flip wise. Pic 3 before anything. Height around 17inches from soil to tips. Pic 4-8 post lollypopping and hard defoliation. She will receive another robust defoliation in roughly 3 weeks and that`s it from now on apart from general maintenance, hopefully. After the 3 weeks defoliation I don`t remove any leaves that aren`t dead as a rule.
    Purple E-Not really a lot needed doing. Some smaller growth has risen up and I might leave to see how she pans out. Pic 9 before adjustments and Pic 10 after I used some ties to loop stems to frame to increase light and level some of the faster growing stems. Interesting grow with nothing taken as a given. I use ties here as the stems are bigger and easier for me to handle. Curse of the stubby fingers

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    kingfish hey up mate. Like your thinking. I go for a slightly longer timescale but I run a perpetual harvest-think that`s what it`s called-and do different strains. So, for instance the chemdog`s got around 8 weeks flowering and I add a 4 week settle-in, stretch and double hardcore defoliation in there beforehand as well so I give a lass up to 12 weeks at 12/12. For Red Diesel I`d expect that to be around 10 weeks. I think that`s why we differ, strains. Mind you, that time frame is auto wonderland. I avoid Sativas cos of the lengthier time frame I believe...and height. Like to work around 32-36 inches and if all the girls work to that, them I have a roughly even growing canopy. Enjoyed hearing how you tackle your side mate, you never can get enough tips from other lads/ lasses growing so thank you, my friend, really useful. Hang loose

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Good morning Mate, I veg my girls the same amount of time as the flowering period. If it says 8 weeks to flower, then I veg them 8 weeks.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    redbeard Did grow auto`s but I prefer photo`s for some reason. I also think growing auto`s is strangely harder but that could just be me though I have grown the red strain auto`s before and they were lovely to grow. I agree mate, totally, tis boring just watching them in flower. Like watching a field of wheat. Just sits there wafting around. No real challenge. Vegging is an art form if done right. Takes time though...reckon 7-8 weeks in veg tent usually. You?

• redbeard
    replied
    Nice nice . I'm right they with u rich. Veging and training is my favorite part. Too much of nothing to do in flower. I'm bout too finish up 3 autos that all decided to finish at different times. Got photo clones waitin to get In the big show. Will be 2nd round in my notill bed. Happy gardening

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Reckon I can do this type of structuring within 7 weeks once weather cools. Very light feeds as well which is interesting

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats impressive very healthy

• PaganRich
    replied
    Everyday seems to be a tightening day and growth is going well and the temps are coming down which means I can flip again soon, thank the gods.
    Chemdog....I reckon I may have only fed this lass 5 times if that and low feeds as well. Also, no fans in veg tent so the stockiness of the stems is very impressive considering and probably reflects the leisurely 2 months it`s taken to get here. She`s growing at least an inch a day, poss 1.5-2" even at the moment. Reckon 3-4 more days then severe defoliation/ lollypopping and then flip around 17-18". So Pic 1-2 post height re-adjustment & tightening. There`s 8 good stems there.
    Bud Bud-Pic 3 pre-tightening. Pic 4 Keeping the top level though releasing restraints and adjusting daily to achieve this...
    Forgot Purple E...Last plant pic and shows the same as above
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-06-2018, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 You doing a grow report and have I missed the start?

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    looking good Pagan I just topped one of mine to third node and tied it down

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Chemdog-Removed pegs holding stems in place. Height rose 2" immediately. Structured through support holes and pretty level. Single green `leg` added as a guide marker. Height is 14" from soil. Let growth go 3" above then flip around 17-18" (Pic 1)
    Bud Bud-Raised a few node growths higher than others to eek out a bit more growth for them to help structuring. Will release supports in a few days to allow further structuring through holes (Pic 2) Bit tilted in tray hence angle.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Are you partaking of the goods?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich You may be melting for other reasons--for ex., if you were some distant warlock relative to the witch in Wizard of Oz.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup melting today...phew. Mind you, saying that, prob a normal day down your ways. I`m definitely a cold climes lad though I like sunshine

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Hope your temperatures lower soon, Pagan!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X