Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, how's it hanging mate ? You got your plants looking very nice bro.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that living soil is the ticket, along with teas of all sorts, I like worm compost and molasses the best though ,but I have heard bat sh-t was good too, just never tried it, yet.The buds just smell and taste better to us anyway. But probably not to everybody. Plus your soil is so cheap and easy to make.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    It’s a trilogy. I can’t remember right now but there are 3 teaming with books. I got a couple in my computer I can share them if you want

• redbeard
    replied
    Ya rich ur right on with the organics. I changed to one big bed this time . My first run is bout to be over but I think my bed is just getting going with good biology. Only teas and water. Getting some clones ready to go back in the same soil. I'm goina inoculate with imo4 that I got almost finished. Nice bondage by the way. Happy gardening.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I`ve got a wicked guano receipe for compost tea I`ve followed and sorted to what I can get. Sunleaves guano is easy and cheap over your way lucky sod. Been using it for 3 yrs odd now and I reckon the stuff I brew is like rocket fuel for them. My back garden has gone ballistic as I put the remains over it, the bottom sludge is really good for roses and apples and I grow fungus as well to add when brewing. Quite an interesting hobby just in itself. Super soil, read a lot about it. Will be really curious to see how you fare with it. Been rumbling around my skull and well interested to watch. Soil-Taste, smell....much more intersting and enjoyable. If you use a volcano which I think extracts 97% potency outta the weed you really get the earthy tastes. I also never flush. No need to. Nor ph my soil. Do recommend the volcano series but tis pricey. Beats tobacco though

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I just ordered it thanks after this grow I'm thinking of going to soil only so much easier to grow ,my issue is finding the right soil to use ,so if I make my own then I wouldn't have to worry about it lol

• PaganRich
    replied
    alltatup oldjarhead100 I really recommend this book if you guys haven`t read it but interested in this particular aspect. Obviously it`s soil so not chemicals or hydro but it`s really fascinating and I learnt a lot.I believe this is why my girls bounce back so quickly as I have a 3 tier approach to watering which I formulated after reading this.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    they recovered nicely

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look bloomin loverly!!

• PaganRich
    replied
    Thought I`d add some pics to show how most girls usually respond very quickly after I chop and hack them. I am rough with them. I don`t mollycoddle them that`s for sure. Flora shieldmaidens they be at heart.
    Pic 1-Chemdog-Getting a lot of unimpeded airflow and she`s doing well considering the robust defoliation yesterday.
    Pic 2-Bud Bud-Little bit uneven but working on that with some adjustments. She`s stockier than Chemdog and a tad slower being now overtaken by Purple E
    Pic 3-Purple E-Again, bit unruly height wise but she`s really growing quickly now. Reckon 7 days then flip both Bud Bud and Purple.
    Pic 4-I love my little veg tent. It`s just the right size for me. Sits on a table near my main tent. I find the sound of the fans in the background very soothing.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    (Part 2)
    Pic 1- Chemdog all alone in the big tent but she`s got a 600 above, 2 fans wafting air around and I chucked on the dehumidifier to make sure it`s got a nice, low humidity. I always keep a dehumifier on if I possibly can regardless of the flowering stages of the girls as I ru perpetual harvest type grows
    Pic 2-Purple E has responded quickly to tightening.
    Pic 3-Bud Bud taking a bit longer but reckon 2 hrs and all the leaves will be happily bathing themselves.
    Height guide sticks aided to help me gauge height/ how much longer, etc. Reckon 7-8 days max before I flip these two as well...

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    She`s fine alltatup just a free spirited nudist locked in a pot

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Chemdog looks cold to me!!!

• PaganRich
    replied
    Bud Bud-Pic 1 before I adjusted heights coming on for just over a week before flip I would imagine. Pic 2 shows the lass after tightening and though messy, within an hour or two she will look like nought`s happened.
    Chemdog-She`s good to go flip wise. Pic 3 before anything. Height around 17inches from soil to tips. Pic 4-8 post lollypopping and hard defoliation. She will receive another robust defoliation in roughly 3 weeks and that`s it from now on apart from general maintenance, hopefully. After the 3 weeks defoliation I don`t remove any leaves that aren`t dead as a rule.
    Purple E-Not really a lot needed doing. Some smaller growth has risen up and I might leave to see how she pans out. Pic 9 before adjustments and Pic 10 after I used some ties to loop stems to frame to increase light and level some of the faster growing stems. Interesting grow with nothing taken as a given. I use ties here as the stems are bigger and easier for me to handle. Curse of the stubby fingers

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    kingfish hey up mate. Like your thinking. I go for a slightly longer timescale but I run a perpetual harvest-think that`s what it`s called-and do different strains. So, for instance the chemdog`s got around 8 weeks flowering and I add a 4 week settle-in, stretch and double hardcore defoliation in there beforehand as well so I give a lass up to 12 weeks at 12/12. For Red Diesel I`d expect that to be around 10 weeks. I think that`s why we differ, strains. Mind you, that time frame is auto wonderland. I avoid Sativas cos of the lengthier time frame I believe...and height. Like to work around 32-36 inches and if all the girls work to that, them I have a roughly even growing canopy. Enjoyed hearing how you tackle your side mate, you never can get enough tips from other lads/ lasses growing so thank you, my friend, really useful. Hang loose

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X