Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup
    Treat yourself to something truly spectacular with Chemdog Millionaire! Brand new for 2017, this super-potent cannabis seed can yield a full kilo/seed in a greenhouse and reach an astounding 22% THC no matter where they are. The flavour, the aroma and the effect are complex, multi-faceted and totally unique. Nothing else compares to these 100% feminized seeds!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Chemdog looks great!! Who's the breeder?

• Californiakid
    replied
    PaganRich
    Check out this video. These guys got my attention with sprout teas.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Cheers D.A.A.S.69 Stay mellow, mate

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    redbeard Can I pick your brains on the above. I`m thinking of moving away from bat guano as it`s hard to get over here. How does fish work as a comparison. What`s the sprouted seed tea which is surprisingly hard to say as well please mate. Sounds good

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, You have got them all looking very happy and healthy Mate, great job. Beautiful pictures too, Cheers.

• redbeard
    replied
    Looking nice. I've done hard defoliating similar to that with good results. Good article on the organics. I did supersoil last round with good results. But after seeing dudes doing notill 8 rounds in the same soil growing uuge healthy plants I was in. I do real similar teas I just make most of the stuff my own fish fertilizer,imo ,fermented plant juice and such. Lots of worms, cover crop . Also the sprouted seed tea. Happy gardening

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Well, things are trundling along nicely...
    Chemdog...Now Pic 1 shows her 5 days ago at flip post defoliating. Pic 2 shows her now. She has grown 2 inches in height which necessitated altering light. I`m keeping height between tips and glass on cool tube to around 20" but I`m mucking around with this a bit as I think it might be too close when the second light is booted up and overlaps...not sure yet as some other environmental factors are at work as well. Anyway, small growths spouting along lower nodes above frame rim.
    Pic 3 shows Bud Bud...slower growing but stockier. I might veg this lass to 20" `fore flipping as my gut feeling is stocky and short...she`s in the far corner
    Pic 4-Just letting Purple go as she seems happy as larry and height is staying fairly level. Will flip next 2-3 days for sure. Pleasantly surprised.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Pics 1 and Pics 2....I remember you saying you defoliate like me....thought I`d been particularly brutal but pleased how she`s taken it in her stride with not a flicker. Take care, mate

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks kingfish happy with this grow so far. Boring bit`s coming up in the flowering tent however got loads of cuttings to train so will be content....hopefully though there`s a couple of girls I might buy to try near winter time as an anti Xmas treat to myself. There`s a lot of different things gone into these girls and I think this is the first time I`ve really felt able enough to bring it all together. Nerve racking sometimes in case it all goes tit`s up and you end up looking like a right pillock. Stay mellow mate
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-14-2018, 12:15 PM.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Nice Pagan, really nice.

• PaganRich
    replied
    Pic 1 shows Chemdog on day of defol and Pic 2 shows her now 4 days later.
    Bud Bud...Pic 3 before releasing the restraints and Pic 4 after. Height has roughtly 3-4 inches to go and that should occur within next 4 days then flip. Good solid grow with good stems. Happy with this lass.
    Purple E....What a pleasant surprise. Growing really nicely and will flip alongside Bud Bud.....Pic 5...just left her be as nought needed doing to her. Very pleased.
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-14-2018, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Hope you find it useful mate. Added a super soil receipe below which I might try later this year and run as a comparison between that and compost tea grows. Be interesting to see the results

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    got the book yesterday

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    9fingerleafs I will look online as my eyesight means it`s easier to read books in print but if I can`t find them, mind if I give you a shout? Thanks for this info, mate. Appreciated.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X