Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    replied
    alltatup Today`s entry is dedicated to the speedy recovery of the Chihuahua wielding alltatup. Glad she`s home and sounding as nutty as usual. Go Sisters! Back to normal now. Today I manifolded all three lasses. Pics are before and after the snip. Pics 1-3 Chemdog, Pis 4-6 Bud Bud & Pics 7-9 Purple E. Didn`t have a lance, my bike was a Hawker Hurricane and I was hunting Heinkel 111`s
    Last edited by PaganRich; 06-24-2018, 06:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Thanks mate

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Coming right along, looking healthy to me, good luck with them.

• PaganRich
    replied
    Evening all....Pics 1-2 Purple Envy, Pics 3-4 Bud Bud, Pics 5-6 Chemdog

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Thanks D, mucking around with a new digi recorder, that`s why they look better than usual. It`s all effects mate

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich, Morning Mate, yours look much nicer than my young girls, I think yours are a day or 2 older,.
    At least thats what im blaming it on,lol.

• PaganRich
    replied
    Girls out for a watering.....Pics 1-3 show Chemdog, Pics 4-6 show Purple Envy & Pics 7-8 show Bud Bud. Coming along nicely. At the moment they are in the veg tent however shortly they will spend just over a week chillin` out in the kitchen as I`m away. This will result in a bit of unwanted stretch from lack of lights up close but I`m manifolding, supercropping, LST and generally hard defoliating so I will catch up with them in plenty of time. Pic 9-new kids on the block

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you mate, you people, I should say our people, cause my family tree starts Scotch-Irish, with quite a few actually from England. So we might even be kin folks, lol.
    But there was always battles in the UK, forever, and very bloody battles at that, they use wild weapons, but they dispatched people better than guns.
    Oh yeah, round balls, maxi balls and mini balls can be found easily, on the MsRiver, when it is low.
    My little brother works and gives tennis lessons at a tennis court called Battlefield Park, in Jackson ,Ms. And he even has a couple of buckets full of musket balls, that he picked up where he works.
    When the Union Army left Jackson, they changed the name to Chimneyville, because that was all that was left was chimneys, every thing else got burned up.
    But the fighting over in your Country was very brutal and bloody,
    Later.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Long hair and 60`s music...sounds alright to me. I don`t do main stream Society very well. Was talking to a mate up North and he was saying that a mate of his was doing a bit of ferretting and they`d netted the exit holes and just left this one open when out can this gurt big waddling croc or gator or whatever. Now, bear in mind, what we think is gurt big over here to what you see, can vary a tad . Anyway, they had to drop an anonymous to the Law to sort it out. Must`va given the ferrets something to think about. Do you have ferrets in your neck of the woods. When I come over I`d love to meet you and yours mate. Be honoured. My Northern mate, his Mrs lineage stretches back to the Norse lads of the 700`s. One of my given names is old Saxon, meaning Owner of a Marketplace. Man, I`d be scouring for musket balls all day long...love that shit. We`ve had 3 civil wars here...all vicous. The last 2 were really, really bad. Massacres all over the place. Mass graves still being dug up even now. Hate Nazi`s but you have to say they had some nice outfits. Do you find these balls. What are maxi-mini balls. Battle site`s near me, well, there`s quite a few as you can imagine. We`ve been beating 10 bells outta each other for centuries.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Roundway_Down or this one http://www.battlefieldsofbritain.co....bury_1471.html
    Last edited by PaganRich; 06-14-2018, 06:46 AM.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    PaganRich Mate,that is awesome, it's mostly before my time ,but I remember plainly when one of the best bands ever ,the Beatles came on the EdSullivan tv show, I was 12years old, and I immediately let my hair start growing long, got it shaved off, when I got drafted, But haven't had a hair-cut since 1971, except to cut of split ends, lol.
    But going to those DeathCamps, for me, would be traumatic, I would be wailing like you, the whole time there, what a sick MFer, Hitler, very similar to our current imbecile in the WhiteHouse.
    We live less than 30miles from Vicksburg, Ms, a terrible battle in the CivilWar, you can still pick up musket balls by the handful, when the River is real low. I know my family an some brothers have many 5gallon buckets full of maxi-mini balls. Even a few small cannon balls.
    My neighbor found a Union Officers belt buckle, but he sold it for 3thousand dollars, years ago, he should have kept that, but that was a hellava lot of Cash back then.
    You and your Daughter are sure welcome to come stay with us, as long as you like, but be prepared to see twin 15year old boys, with hair down way past their asses, and plenty of flowers around, like I said earlier, we are way behind in time, but we like it that way,
    Lol.
    Oh yeah, I bet Russia wins, Trump has probably already paid everyone, else to lose, he likes Putin, so much.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-14-2018, 06:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Thank you for the kind offer D and when I come to the States would be honoured to def meet up with you...and if OJH is around as well. Won`t be this year as my daughter wants me to take her round the Nazi concentration camps of Europe, starting with Auschwitz and finishing with the Warsaw Ghetto. Now, she said we should do this to remember and keep history alive. I did point out that it`s not going to be a bundle of laughs. She said she would prob shed a tear or two. I said I`d prob be wailing. When I did suggest taking in the battlefields of Ypres and the Somme she thought that was too depressing. Anyway, I`m coming over to do the Civil War battlefields and might pop over for a few weeks and travel round the country checking them out. I hear you about alltatup. My thoughts are definitely with her today. Question...do you watch European football cos the World Cup starts today. England stand a quarter finals chance but the Russians are looking to give the English fans a bit of a dust up. Should be interesting. A 60`s household sounds bril to me...check this out, listen to it every Sat, fantastic 60`s BBC at it`s best.......https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wqlv

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Good Morning, or Evening Mate, yes, your youngsters look very, very healthy! !! Nice job, I got a Headbanger auto ,and a Chems Sister auto about the same size, but yours look better to me, yes, I listened to Captain Beefheart, many many times, Crazy too.
    We have been on a big MoodyBlues, kick, for a week or so, they really are professionals. On the Threshold of a Dream album, I still get fantastic Chill bumps listening to it. Have a great day, Mate,
    You are welcome to come over here, and stay with us, as long as you like, we still live in the Sixties, so , remember that, but come on, you are very Welcome,
    Come around Christmas time, Cause OJH, might be here, to go bowhuntin.
    Our Dear Friend Alltatup is having surgery today, and i sure wish her well, as I know you
    do. Later Mate.
    Ps, man ,that red pepper, scares the f-ck out of me,

• PaganRich
    replied
    All three girls coming on very well and robustly. Pics 1-2 Purple Envy, Pics 3-4 Bud Bud & Pics 5-6 Chemdog M.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    So, within 24 hrs of being moistened,all had tap roots out. Another 24hrs and 2 had broken the surface. The third was up by next day. That`s positive...and fast. Pic 1-Chemdog, Pic 2-Purple and Pic 3-Bud Bud

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Just can`t get into Zappa but love Stooges. Sick of that track of Iggy`s though, Lust for life. Do you like Capt Beefheart? Check this out mate.... Hawkwind. Bril stonehead sounds....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UIYMxZRLf0

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X