Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    I've sold out to Google opinion rewards for ten cents at a time. Sometimes a bit over a dollar and have received over $300 USD in Google dollars total in four years. It's a hard no of there's no money involved. I'm not free but I am cheap. Medically, I politely refuse all paperwork and out of network providers.

• PRIMO
    commented on 's reply
    90Gizmo I'm feeling every bit of what you're saying. When I read the same question over and over, or a refusal to accept solid advice, or do some Fuckin homework! I've hit defcon 2 and I can feel the snark about to be unleashed. I tell myself "get your hands up, and step away from the keyboard"! Then I spark up a J and tell myself a few jokes. A glass of scotch helps too.

• 3Berries
    commented on 's reply
    You should see the questions some dog adoption agencies want. Well over 10 pages and very personal info. No mention of what they do with it. It made me quit adopting dogs.

• Bluey
    replied
    I hate that my nute tank pH climbs while I'm away from home and find my plants have deficiencies when I get home after 4 or 5 days away.. I don't know what's causing it....hate it and my plants are suffering
    Last edited by Bluey; 04-08-2023, 05:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    And if I tell you I do not have an STD, do not ask me if I am sure.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate information gathering so much I told the nurse I was not filling out a health questionnaire. She asked if I minded and I said I minded. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm just tired of wanting one little thing but being asked superfluous questions.
    Data is supposed to be the most valuable commodity on the planet. I'm keeping mine until I get me some of that money.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate that my new neighbors poured out their mop water in my 10 gallon, flowering aloe!!! You know, the bucket of mop and water that was sitting in front of their door for a few days. The one they use to clean up after their dogs. And think splashing a cup of water on the pee the dogs left between my door and the elevator is enough.
    First a neighbor's fucking cat soiled the soil. Now dog pee water. If I say something, I'm the bad guy. I opted to put a pleasant sign by my plants.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    They're even the 1993 edition. Nostalgic. I'm getting old enough that nostalgia is becoming a thing.
    My ass does not look like it did in 1993. That's the downside to nostalgia.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Ok that was a sad attempt. Take Quan Bro is pretty epic

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Lol thought they were 502s. Been a minute green broret.......

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    501's are button fly, Tae Quan Bro.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
    I hate that my Levi's 501s have elastic in the denim that used to be 100% cotton. For shame, denim industry. For shame.
    Remember buttonfly?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate that my Levi's 501s have elastic in the denim that used to be 100% cotton. For shame, denim industry. For shame.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Originally posted by Franklin View Post
    I hate that every time I try to put fitted sheets on the bed I get it wrong the first time and they always require a 90 degrees rotation. Just like how USB drives always need to be flipped not once but twice until they're right ..
    Pro tip. The tag is always on the long ends. Only took me 30 years to learn this.

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    Or folding them. I use to be frustrated trying to fold fitted sheets till I saw this video. Easy peasy now!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X