Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I had a (hacked) dish, 900 channels of nothing worth watching. I have a large amount of open air broadcast stations, most of which I block out. Another just popped up, and was blocked, I dont need 7 more qvc, hsn and shit like that. I also refuse to pay for any channel that has commercials, the advertiser has paid for me to watch! I just started streaming free movies from tubi, with add blockers on firefox I have seen no adds!

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    Y'all should just be greatful you have internet!
    Lol, because I do not. No hardline back in the canyon and mountains blocking a broadband signal. Did the CerturyLink thing for about six months(because they're he only ones that don't want a contract), but its garbage! My unlimited data on mobile hotspot runs four times faster lmao. We've been tossing around the idea of shelling out for Starlink.
    😬

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I still got my dish satillite and pole that i tore out laying in my back yard still. I stream everything these days and have zero local tv service.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    It's the same with Olive Garden. Ready made meals they boil in a bag put it in a dish and place it under the broiler.

• Rwise
    replied
    You know what I hate. buttons on the side of the remote controls or the freakin cell phones! I cant pick either up without turning the volume up, down or mute. My oldest just gave me this new roku tv, kinda nice yet lacking. I also hate fees for free stuff, I found folks saying that roku charges them $1 each month. OK it wont break the bank, but is it free or not!

Leave a comment:

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    No, don't go there is correct. I thought you knew!
    Almost everywhere is frozen microwaved food these days. You could probably just go buy the frozen dish in its tin at a discount and take it home to zap. Sounds like a double win to me! Lol.
    It's sad and gross.

Funny you say that though. We were at Chilis two days ago for the first time in over a decade. Gift card kinda exchange though. I wouldn't spend my money there.
    Last edited by Blowdout2269; 03-01-2023, 10:48 AM.

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate.........Chili's. it's a celebration of food. More like a celebration of microwave food. They suck. Don't go there.

Leave a comment:

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    That's absolutely repulsive.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Finding fentanyl in gummies. Why homegrown / made is best.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    commented on 's reply
    I get it G.B. I always had a pint of jack in my pocket to yank me back to reality if the need arose. I don't think the drum circle's the big attraction,it's staring into the bonfire high as a kite and watching the beach bunny/hippy chicks frolic in the sand.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    OB is way not my scene. Too much patchouli. Too many tourists. And I never understood the drum circle.
    I won't say which neighbor, but one of my neighbors has a little chocolate business going on. My mind is already set for a bad trip because I have a fear of losing control that might manifest into actually losing control. All I want is to see is Smurfs taking care of my houseplants. Nothing serious.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    History log to the rescue

• PRIMO
    commented on 's reply
    Dude. If you really wanna hallucinate, grab Dabbers leash and a pocket full of of your dabbins and cruise on down to Ocean Beach on a wed. eve. Hang around the drum circle, you'll find somebody who'll swap some dabs for a little sumpn sumpn that'll make you hallucinate. Oh yeah,take your jaw harp so you can join in, but don't sit by the guy with a flame job on his bongos, He'll drive you bat shit crazy.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I hate when i go to scroll using the side bar i move to fast going UP and i hit the friggin X that logs you out Geeeeeze Louise dork imma gettin more coffee shit 20f

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    How ghetto! Where's the dignity? Our crack and meth addicts go to the local head shops and buy crack and meth pipes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X