Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    replied
    I hate the aggravation caused by my children, adult children, who still will not listen to a dam thing I tell them.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I have a general hatred for people who do not pick up after their dogs.
    I have a special hatred for serial poopers.
    I have an indescribable hatred for serial poopers who serial poop in the entry way to the elevator.
    Video proof at least one of our SP's is a woman who is not homeless.
    There never seems to be toilet paper. Eeeewwwwwww....

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    The closest public EV charge station is 20 mile from me and the next is 75 mile away. I'd have to pay to upgrade my power supply here or I could install my own EV system with panels and batteries. Either way I'd be up for the cost of more than 1 hybrid Corollas just to be able to charge it.
    Great car I hear.
    I don't think you can tow with it here though.
    It is certainly the way to go if it can meet your needs.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    fedex is now calling me to resolve this issue, maybe just maybe they will no longer change my valid address!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise I feel the same about EVs, and I don't think I could afford one anyway. Your last question is a good one: If they have to start deep ocean drilling for the necessary minerals to make EVs, the oceans will be more screwed than they are now--which is pretty screwed.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    BBB report filed! Fedex read that!!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I myself think the hybrids are the way to go for now. The EVs have way to many issues, over weight, over powered, batteries that are way to heavy and go up in flames. That will change as things progress over the next 20 years, lighter batteries that last longer and hold more charge, charge faster. Not to mention tires will wear faster as will the roads and what about the electric grids. My question is do they really save anything, or do they just move it (the pollution) to another location?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I swear we tried it all getting that key out. Anyway i'm glad your enjoying that new car. I got alittle over 60,000 on my 2012 Accord but i sure miss a truck i really do. I've looked at trading it for a Ridgeline as i love taking all my stuff to the dumb. Big branches especially, harder to burn large quainties in the city now. Gotta do it little by little. I was used to large burn piles, i'm learning to adapt on some stuff.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I had a hybrid honda for 11 years and it was great. This toyota is even greater because of all the new technology over the past 11 years. It has a key to unlock the car, but I just hold down the brake and press a button to start it! It is silent too, and they say I'll have to buy gas maybe twice a month. I just couldn't go back to a total gas car--not at this point in history; I couldn't do it. I love the hybrid. I do love to learn new stuff, so I'm studying away on my new car.
    As for your friend, sometimes you gotta jiggle the stearing wheel to get a key out of the ignition.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    You'd be the only one person i know who would read each page LOL. True story for ya alltatup recently i had to drive my friend to pickup a 2022 corolla from a parking lot where it was left by a relative to bring it back to that person's house who had a medical emergency and couldn't retrieve it. So i took her there she was able to start the car drive it to it's home but we could not for the life of us remove the friggin key from the ignition?? We fought with that thing for a long time finally had to ask someone to help us.
    Then i told her to put it back and remove it again in case she needed to retrieve the car again and still she could not remove the key?? She is cursed if she has to move this car again she won't be able to remove that key. I know nothing about these hybrid cars and i won't buy one i'm so stubborn about it. I'll buy a 5yr old car before i purchase these new 1/2 electric ones. But cheers to you for doing so. They aren't for me.

• alltatup
    replied
    I hate buying a new car after 11 years. I now have 820 pages to read in 3 fucking manuals. Man, I'm getting too old for this shit.

Update: It's not so hard! The car is awesome. I still hate car salesmen...

Click image for larger version  Name:	820  pages.jpg Views:	19 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	601876
    Last edited by alltatup; 08-11-2023, 03:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    And on it goes, they have delivered my package, where who knows, shipper is replacing it. Fedex pull your head out! Thing is they will again use fedex, and will they be able to do they task at hand?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    For me this has been ongoing for at least 15 years! And always the same location does it. My oldest lives about a mile from me, her packages are dropped at any one of the neighbors, then they tell her to go find it! She now stops payment until they get it right. Sad they think this is acceptable.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    It's pretty sad what's happened to FedEx over the past 4 years: they stopped caring, I guess. Or they're paying their employees too little for them to care.

• Rwise
    replied
    I'll say it again, I hate FEDEX! They have went from bad to worse as now you cant even get to a real human and their AI sucks! I hate the Broken Arrow location as they tend to incorrect my address and send my package to who knows where. I myself will never again ship with FEDEX because I am FEDUP with their BS! Package is now 2 days late, when will they pull their head out? OR is Olathe KS a shorter route from BA to Tulsa?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X