Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    eurovision- had to look that one up. Not interested.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    We have similar shows. But it's all Americans. Good ol' 'mer'can nationalism!
    That Eurovision got all kinda foreigners.
    Goddamn. Was that political?
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 05-13-2023, 07:06 PM.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. I just don't get Eurovision at all....and add in the politics and ...oh dear..it's just so hateable

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate politics.
    I hate Eurovision.
    I hate mixing Eurovision with politics.
    I wanna go back to the days of Star Search when cute little Brit'ny Spears got her big debut. The Real World with that southern drawl and long hair having chick.
    Real People.
    That's Incredible.
    I blame drugs and violence on TV. Those pre-post-apocalyptic video games and horror films are child's play to watching Wylie-E Coyote get blown up or crushed by an Acme brand anvil. And what about Fantasia? The LSD induced mouse going axe crazy?
    Hmm... I wonder what's on Netflix...

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much SoOrbudgal. I still don't have much energy but I might be milking it a little bit with my family. I'm amazed to see things getting done that I never had any help with before. This has been a huge wakeup call. I used to free climb -low- rock faces and climb trees and hike off trail for days without worrying (or having the sense to be worried.) Now I feel so mortal and think of all things I've ignored while preparing to get old. Fortunately health insurance wasn't one of them.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man bless your heart i'm so sorry to hear that. It's a very serious infection, now unfortunitly you found out and will not repeat being stubborn. You take it easy and careful with lifting for a bit. Dang it awful painful folks don't know till you get one.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    I've watched Haul over inlet. Really funny.

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Dieing. But I think I made it this time. I had something bad Thursday but felt better Friday. Okay. But it came back and I was so sick. I fell down Saturday and couldn't get up. I fought for a half hour because I'm a stubborn cus. I've never had anything like that before but own a lift for my wife. My son used that to get me to bed and I felt better Sunday morning. Until I didn't. I kept messaging my doctor as it went down and Monday morning I got a call telling me to come in at 8:20am. Okay. He suspected a UTI and said I should go to an emergency room because they could do all the tests at once. Okay. I went to our local country hospital because they aren't usually busy. Expect they were and I get cranky waiting. Eventually. It's evening and their urologist says he's transferring me to the metro hospital. What??? Why??? But *I* never talked to the Dr and the ER nurse didn't have answers. I'm furious it's late and the other ER is an hour away. I refused to transfer and the nurse says "you have to go." Doesn't know me would have got a better result of is said that I couldn't go! All the hospitals are networked and I have the app on my phone. "No I don't! I have a cancel button right here on my screen." But I was talked out of pressing it. To speed up the story I had a bad UTI on the verge of becoming septic. They operated to put in stent to let the effected kidney drain, started antibiotics and had blood tests in the ER for two days. I'm finally home and on the mend.
    1 - don't wait a day to see if it goes away. Don't wait for Monday on Friday. Do what the Dr. says.
    2 - I'm too tired to walk up stairs. I have remote monitoring and the humidifier for my SC seedlings is out of water. I expect they are dead.
    3 - my burboun needed water Monday. It's close enough to harvest that I'm not all that worried. I hope it might actually come back and ripen some more.
    I hope I can get upstairs later today because it's not going to be better tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Boat ramps make for great entertainment during summer holidays. How humans became the dominant species, I just don't know

• Going2fast
    replied
    Boca and Haul over inlet are notorious for eating boats. Heavy tide, east winds and bad decisions galore. Hours of fun on YouTube. Still partial to these girls.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VFpyz...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Going2fast; 05-10-2023, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    That's crazy. Someone could have been killed. Connecticut is a communist state and charges for everything but at least you need to take a boating course to get behind the wheel of one.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    poor boat!

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Something random I came across. It is entertaining particularly for those who enjoy boating. Captain (term used by default) is clueless, attempts to drive the boat like a car and looses it. The list of boating practice, safety, and general things done wrong is endless. Do not attempt this at home, for entertainment only.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Thursday is a medtronic fusion CT and appt with ENT who would also be involved in the surgery, in Chicago. If it didn't affect my vision or mess up hormones that I can't tolerate the replacements I certainly don't want to do this. Some patients have weird symptoms that disappear with the tumor removed, something to hope for, improved QOL. I'm off to make gummies, everyone liked the Afghani batch.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    The only product that I will accept that smells funky is the one that I produce.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X