Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate the pound of weed a neighbor gave me has a funky smell. Not mold or chemical. Not sure what it is. The weed is supposed to come from OC, but I don't buy it.
    Buddy says it's good smoke, just the funny smell. I might grind-n-sift a zip. See what happens.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    It's is revolting who'd package this crap and market it?

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    Revolting

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Google what she said, or the best info I find is it's art.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Goat pus Ckbrew as in infection pus draining LOL yummy

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Goat piss?

• 3Berries
    commented on 's reply
    I use to have apricot trees on an old farm house I lived at. Huge and delicious. I bet only once in 5 years they produced. Usually got hit by a freeze. Down to just a pear tree and it got hit with 26F when blooming last week. Have to wait to see if it killed off the flowers.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Sent to me from my niece who would even buy this mislabled awful sounding product?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Puglover1 so you gonna get that surgery?

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    No, I give you the pleasure...

• Puglover1
    replied
    Hate:
    The laptop saga is growing like a cancer. I'm using a borrowed Chromebook that a gal brought to me today because the car isn't right yet.
    Still cold and some snowflakes flying here with a maybe working furnace and one space heater to lug around.
    Planned to drop beans on 4/15 but I had a yearly MRI the day before. Neurosurgeon thinks my pituitary tumor should come out which would mean no bending at the waist nor looking downward for two weeks.
    I certainly wouldn't want to cough after that surgery so I'm trying to put together a gummy regimen. Afghani Kush dispo FECO batch turned out well, almost gone. Next up Jenny Kush FECO, got two syringes on sale. Decarbing Mag weed for butter and ghee is next, it was great for pumpkin bars and cream cheese frosting.
    Went to dispo last week, ride from a friend. Another bad vape cart and a gram of budder that was all over the jar's lid and threads when I turned the top. Three dabs no buzz. Got 4 bad carts in one month.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    My first smart TV was a Vizio, rated higher than Roku, TLC or Insignia. The used Philips 65" steal I bought is a nice smart TV.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Seriously? It's so much easier than that.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Would you like two more HP's and a Canon to smash?

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    But these are magic seeds gifted by a fellow gweer

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X