Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Update. It was the cal/mag supplement I was using. It caused the problem once mixed in with my 2 oarr bloom nutes. Annoying as!

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    I've done it before. Lost it in the tent. Found it after the grow.

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Day 1 of the new grow and I've already lost one. On the floor somewhere. I've got to find the dustbuster. Click image for larger version

Name:	20230424_151036~2.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	594465

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    If you don't have stable internet not broadband i would'nt use it. I use to have what you got did'nt like it. Got a smart TV and great internet service pays for my phone an TV never a glitch. $72.00 and internet

• Rwise
    replied
    I hate my new Onn.roku tv, what a peace of shit, if wasn't a gift I would return it. Audio is extremely annoying as it goes grainy or echos. Look to the web for an answer to find lots of folks saying the same, and the "fix" change the cabling. Its built in, no cables to change. The work around is to go into the audio setting and chose another setting, then return to the desired setting. Sometimes it has no audio sometimes it has no video, just select again. The 16-32 gig usb flash drive for pause rewind and fast forward corrupts the drive, will not work on all channels. I find it can be repaired by formatting with the PC then plug it back into the tv and format it again, the tv uses a proprietary format. Did Billy Gates develop this shit? If so wheres the damn cont alt and del keys!? The fast forward hangs up also, goes into a short loop.

I also hate solar storms, guess if I want to watch anything it'll be on the PC.

Leave a comment:

• Mollisol
    replied
    I hate that I can't put up a 50 X 100 climate controlled machine shed. Divided up Veg, Flower, Clone rooms. Breading room. Small lab room. And of course an ELM DIRT room.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    More on advertising.
    People who blame advertisers for getting kids to use their products are missing the biggest influences of anyone or anything doing anyone or anything, anywhere, ever: Peer pressure and family. I never drank, used drugs, smoked, made nookie with other than my wives, or worshiped false idols because of advertising.
    Maybe I still wear tightie-whities because of Calvin Kline ads. Maybe. Goddamn Christian Coalition and PMRC 're gonna go after my tightie-whities! Maybe I should go commando. Ain't nobody what can't take away my commandos!!!
    Next should be alcohol. I will sign the petition to ban flavored liquors. Not liqueurs. Liquors. Some of that shit is practical joke flavored booze. Especially the scratch-n-sniff labelled mystery flavor. I haven't seen cheddar cheese flavor, though.
    I think I'm pretty high because I don't feel the hate I felt at the beginning of all this.
    Thanks for listening.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    maybe she thought you are cute, or just wanted to make you feel young again, LOL

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    I live in a small town. They know me. Usually. Ha ha!
    Last edited by Mollisol; 04-10-2023, 09:40 PM.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Soooo... did you remember your ID?

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    Hell yes

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I gave the tank pump and pipework the once over with some bleach. pH rock stable now...yep, it was something in the tank.

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate.........
    . .....
    Being carded for alcohol in your 50s. Look snot nosed teenager. I don't think the ATF is going to carry you off in cuffs cuz you didn't ask the clearly old enough to be your grandad fella for his proof of age........god I hate what society has become.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I'm growing in Coco. I use a submersible aquarium pump. They're cheap and pretty reliable for me. I just did it that way so I could automate it easily.

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    I'm stunned at the cost of pH controllers... It's just a sensor and two peristaltic pumps. I suspect that I must be sensor-stupid because I'm not pump-stupid. I want to to hydro but not without a pH controller.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X