• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    No comma

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    So which is it Gingerbeard Bluey - Fuck, God! Or Fuck God! The second is diffidently blasphemies to "God" Catholic or not. The first I have said many times, When i get a hookup from a SHBT!! but a OH goes in the middle

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    80% DV, 20% CRDP. I fart wrong and a eagle shits. Thank you tax payers

• Rwise
    replied
    I tried to call my Dr, no answer not even a single ring line went dead. So I go by the office to find a note on the door "Office permanently closed". There went 30 years of records, and I cant find what happened, is he dead, did he retire, crash his car or what. So I am now looking for a new primary.
    I make to much for the deals in medical, not by a lot but they draw the line and dont cross it.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Fuck, God!
    -or-
    Fuck God!
    That can definitely get lost in translation.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    The Italians, the home of Catholicism and the root of much evil, have a saying literally translated as, "Fuck God!"

I like that expression.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Something a lot of folks don't realize is the poorer you are, the more governments will give you. Tack on a disability or two, and veteran status and you don't pay for medical, prescriptions, or basic vision and dental.
    Once you get in a system, you can get in the groove and know what to expect. But when one thing changes in the chain, absolutely everything else falls apart. Like, the new patient portal my clinic has implemented is lacking even the abilities of contacting my primary or having a prescription renewed. So many people have been having issues that having 45 people ahead of me when I call is not out of the question. The only thing to do is get a callback.
    I realize my good fortune in being poor. But I also see benefits in being able to swipe my card to see who I want, when I want.

Leave a comment:

• dirtymike
    replied
    Gingerbeard You mean you have a condition that requires new medication and apparently your old optometrist is a "KUCK" and the new optometrist is a "SMUCK" and you pay shi#t tons of insurance premiums too.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I have a new medication and condition that I'm supposed to go see my eye doctor about.
    My eye doctor decided to start taking only old people and Medicare. I am not old enough and have different coverage. Another number I was given to the people who absorbed my Dr's people said the Dr' who took over their patients doesn't have an opening this year and I was not given specifics about next year since next year is still more than four mother ass fucking months away.
    Wfhatuckthsshheet!!! What is the worst swear word I know??? FFFSSShrrrrrrEEEEghrrttigggchhh!!!!!! Maybe ggrrghhrrggggsssthhhhththhh?

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Same here. Losing $30 flutter spoons to them gets old in a hurry.

• Gator
    replied
    You guys should come to NY and do a salmon charter, lady O doesn't have sharks

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Bluefish are thick this year in the bay. Gotta run steel.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Same with seals. Can't land a striper or blue or even an albie on the cape without one grabbing it.

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate.......
    Sharks. Fuck those things. Can't get a tuna to the boat without one taking a bite out of them. Fuck you sharks and fuck you Betty for ruining my vacation.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Tell your doctor that those consultations are causing you severe anxiety and ask them for a solution....😁👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X