Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I knew it! Someone in this place has a thing with me. Either that or someone off the street is coming up.
    Before, it was missing plants. Yesterday, there was a gum wrapper by my remaining outside plants. Today, there was a chewed piece of gum outside my front door. I saw it before I stepped in it. My neighbor is the only traffic that goes by my door. Someone put that gum on purpose.
    Why are people like that? If it's Sean, I'm going to tell his mom. Yeah, I'm going to tell that 24 year old's mom.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Cut a corner off your man-card, pervert!

• Going2fast
    replied
    hee hee shamone! Whooooo!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    The good news is I heard the big O has decided to call it quits. Too much pain. If he (Sharon) pushes himself I bet he can get a few more shows in with one of those IV bag holders in hospitals. Keep him pumped with dilauded and meth and he'll be good to go.
    But I feel you SoOrbudgal. Like, I never was a Madonna fan. After seeing a recent photo of her and her dragon queen facialatory updating, my decades of dislike of her and pretty much anything 'pop' is justified. Please let us not talk Michael Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Man Sharon has been whoring him out since before their reality show. Hell he's been doing the thorisine shuffle for twenty years now.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I have a hard time looking at him or Jagger and their tired old asses.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Sigh... Ozzy sold 'Crazy Train' to Applebee's to advertise 'dollaritas'. I saw the commercial while watching Dallas get stomped last Sunday. Only now can I talk about it.
    Crazy Train, man. Fucking Crazy Train. Maybe it was the wife or one of the parasitic children who sold out. Oxy and facial refeaturing ain't cheap. I don't think Ozzy is making many of his own decisions, these days.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Sis tells me the cure is worse than the cancer, each treatment takes most of the day.

• BaccaRacca
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Rwise. I'm saddened to hear about your BIL. Me and my BIL share the same cancer, in fact. Ugh! There is a lot of sacrifice involved in staying alive with this horrible disease.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I too hate cancers, all of them, my BIL has cancer now not any fun eating through a tube.

• BaccaRacca
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you alltatup and SoOrbudgal. Test week is always tough on the Missus and I, we appreciate the support.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I fucking hate cancer also BaccaRacca for you and all the rest of the wonderful good people that were my family and friends taken too soon. Peace my friend

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I hate your cancer, too BaccaRacca.

• BaccaRacca
    replied
    I hate my cancer. I hate "Cancer Week" when I wait for my test results to come back. I hate thinking I'm leaving my wife way too early. I hate my cancer and everybody else's cancer. The cancer that took my sister, the cancer that took two close buddies I've known since college, I hate the cancer that took your friends and family. I hate cancer. Most of all I hate cancer test week. This week.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate San Diego rental prices.
    A 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo (upgraded apartments that were upgraded hotels) goes for $2300. A room in a house will go for a grand. $650 will get you a shared room. Mine is such a crappy community. I don't get it.
    The house I bought 18 years ago has doubled in value. Grandma's house doubled in the past 15 years.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X