commented on 's reply
    You go, man!!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Are you? Look deep.

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate..............,
    Not being allowed to read a post on a thread that I started because the web host somehow doesn't deem me worthy..........

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate..............,
    Not being allowed to read a post on a thread that I started because the web host somehow doesn't deem me worthy..........

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I have to find the silver lining in things, or my life will be one big brood.
    In this case, at least it doesn't smell like bum piss.
    Going2fast what are the chances of you moving a few miles southwest? Dood! Have I got a job for you!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Oh, PRIMO I would move, could I move. No offense taken.
    I am in all ways limited of funds. Picking up and moving in San Diego would be a minimum $5,000 investment. That's if I keep my furniture and borrow someone's truck.
    SD is very limited in affordable housing but unlimited in people who cannot afford to live here. People are being evicted for rent or because property owners are painting walls and mowing lawns to jack rent 30% or more.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    California has become a shit hole of stupidity and waste.

• PRIMO
    replied
    Sigh....I hate to be that guy but I got to to say this, but why don't you save your nickles and dimes and move the fuck out? I hear Montana is nice. Lotsa fresh air. Just sayin.
    Last edited by PRIMO; 09-02-2023, 01:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    As I was saying...
    Our community newspaper came out. The front page has a picture of kids holding up signs about pathogens in our air.
    Our stage legislature came down to announce a $3 million study by Scripps Institute of Oceanography (big time ocean people) to see exactly how much poop we are breathing in. I'm pretty sure my Covid masks are coming out of retirement when I go outside. Being inside is not worlds better with my TJ side balcony open with only the screen door to filter the air. I don't want poo boogers.
    If the awesome Scripps people are reading this, start by studying the TJ people who live along the river.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Next time I get help kingfish I'll remember to say fuck you. Seems rude, but if that's what you want...

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I quit trying to figure this out. To many times we've seen the questions.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    If people won't help themselves...FFS

And then they ask what is wrong? What is wrong half the time is someone stole their camera...duh.

At least Fuckeduphippy told us to fuck off and provided some wonderful entertainment.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    It is the internet, no courtesy expected, but nice when received.

• kingfish
    replied
    When people come on this forum asking for help and when you give it to them, not so much as a fuck you. Also how often have you read, " Is my plant ready for harvest yet? When there are pictures on this forum showing you what to look for. I'm done bitching.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I have lost count the number of nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and doctors I have had. My local clinic seems to be a weigh station for medical professionals. I have ongoing and possibly serious new issues. Every fucking time I see someone new I have to go over everything again. I am fucking tired of being passed around.
    I left the VA health system because the service was absolutely horrid. Worse with new doctors. Mine is a training facility so meeting with a doctor often meant meeting with a gaggle of students. One doctor put in my notes that I was uncooperative. What he didn't put was 4 hours of travel time for physical therapy was what I was being uncooperative about. There is a PT clinic literally directly across the street I can walk to.
    Goddamnit! AAARRrrgggghhh!!!! It's too early to be this pissed because it is still a bit too early to dab.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X