X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Let me apologize so I feel better.
    Let me apologize for something my co-worker did.
    I've known about this for weeks. I know it's due tomorrow, but I'm showing it to you now so I did my job.
    (The Big Lie) Oooh... wellll... uuumm... I don't know... I don't know...
    Oh, these kinds of people need to stay home in their closets.
    I can't even dab them away. I can't even Dabber them away!
    Oh, Jeezus. Take away my problems. I'll be waiting. Amun.
    I didn't swear even once. I must really be upset. Not sure where that prayer came from.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    I hate this time of year, every time going outside and gettin clothes lined by a spiderweb with the tensile strength of a radio tower guy wire. But on the plus side, fuckin skeeters are gone. Enjoy being dead ya blood suckin little bastards!

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Bud rot. I had to cull 5 big fat tops this week as I found the dreaded white fuzz

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY HATE THIS WEEK?
    1. A plant hermied and I had to cut her down.
    2. I made oven fried french fries and I wanted more but there weren't any.
    3. I hate listening to my bitch ass whiney ass colleagues complain. Shut the fk up and do your job.
    4. My sugar free chocolate hasn't arrived yet.
    5. Raccoons keep eating the bird seed and hummingbird nectar. (I love raccoons, though.)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	raccoon.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	606100

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Did I mention why I went to see a DR?
    Basically, I need a refill on a prescription in the next month or my life will be a flying turd for several days. I've been without for thee days, in the past. Those three days were exatafuckingly like a non-medical alcohol detox.
    People want to say I'm hooked on drugs? Fuck you! You are right but fuck you fuck you still the same, and junk. MD's don't want to give me real pain killers because I used to drink? I don't think they know what this shit will do.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Chest bump, commanbro.

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    Preach it brother. Been my life lately too.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, kid.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I have no problem with your venting.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Gonna be some swearing in this one.
    I'm fucking told to get there early for first time patient paperwork. I'm fucking there 20 minutes early and they say there is no fucking paperwork. Godfucking 15 minutes after my scheduled, I go back to the exam room where they give me fucking paperwork. 15 minutes later they are 30 fucking minutes late. That's when I walked my flaming ginger beard out of there. A good neighbor was my ride. I hate asking for a ride.
    Call me a fucking narcissist. What the fuck ever. When I have a goddamn appointment to see someone I do not care what the fuck else you have going on. I am not down with all the different doctors a person has to see before seeing the doctor who can do for me. I do not fucking care if the DR is delivering a baby and performing CPR at the same time. I am there for me and the person I am supposed to see is also there for me.
    I get home to 4 messages from the clinic on my land line telephone. One is a recorded message telling me about medical benefits I may qualify for. One from a fucking receptionist whom I could not understand. One from the piece of shit doctor telling me he has time if I wanted to go back. The other was a hangup. I have one more call I sent to voicemail that came while I've been writing this.
    Fucking keep a fucking appointment with me or go fuck your fucking face with a fucking squid on a stick.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 09-28-2023, 02:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I hate Starburst ingredients: SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL; LESS THAN 2% OF: CITRIC ACID, TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, GELATIN, APPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, COLORS (RED 40, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, BLUE 1).

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate........
    Starburst candy. Way too sticky. Feels like it's going to pull my filllings out. Que up freeze dried starburst. Now in dry as fuck biscuit form. Surprisingly tasty.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you SiriusFourside

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    My bad, I deleted the post

• SiriusFourside
    replied
    This forum isn't the place for politics. Please drop it.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X