Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 Was kind of trying to gauge if my smaller plant was at least close to Lucy in development at a similar age when I was looking through the thread. I'm worried I may have stunted her somehow because she started growing pistils on nearly all branches, which she only has 6 of right now with 2 more that are still quite small but growing. Its only one or 2 at the end of the branches right now and a little bit more concentrated at the stalk though.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 , that is my Kush at 14 days on 4/2. We were comparing it to the pics you posted in the opening post.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Looks pretty good - just a bit saggy? I don't know-?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Gotta be around 45? I think I mentioned it somewhere earlier?
    I used to bother about that - not so much anymore - even the seed producers timelines - all three are 'supposed' to be 65 - 80 days - but I think I've slowed that down a bit - as in longer. Not until I see my favorite redhead - Amber.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I have found out in past grows that autoflowers grow so fast that this type of trimming is like a game to them.
    They're standing saying g 'Oh yeah - trim a few off? I'll just grow more back,'
    And they do - trimming off as many as I did today - well myself could probably trim off just as many in a few days.
    Gots to keep the airflow and light moving throughout the plant as best one can.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Hi SleepyTibbs , go to user settings under your profile and scroll down below the age entry. Look for the About me entry and release your inner scribe!

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah that does look like a pretty good comparison. Stupid question time lol. How do you make a signature for when you post? I am getting tired of typing out my setup every time I have a question about my plants.

Nevermind finally found it in user settings.
    Last edited by SleepyTibbs; 05-07-2021, 03:21 PM.

• Catfish22
    replied
    Here is the Kush at 14 days on 4/2/21.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210402_132544.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	513665

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at the first pics I'm thinking his and mine are almost if not the same.
    Mine are 48.

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    I might be way off but based on how old they look in the first pictures on the thread and the date those were posted I think these are like 41 days old or so? lol

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    They are nice. Did you ever say how old they are?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Yes - before adding soil

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Do you pre-wire your pots before filling them Canuck147 ?

• Canuck147
    replied
    Another reason why I love autoflowers - check out the pistils - not a great pic but if you look at the pics above you can see the pistils better - or lack of.

Anyways - 2 o'clock position is Cookies her pistils are happening - Lucy at 6 o'clock has more pronounced pistils and Bruce at 10 o'clock is still kinda in preflower pistils expected any day.

So this tells me these girls should ripen at different times - so harvesting should be staggered as well. Which suits us fine

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_092709.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	513638

Leave a comment:

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Damn Bruce is looking so lush and healthy seems very pleased with her haircut.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X