Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Do I spy a few white pistils in there?

• Canuck147
    replied
    Watering with full strength nutes - Bruce here needed a trim - took a few off - I always try to combine watering day and haircut day on the same day. A before pic on the bottom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_085602.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	513632Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_085651.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	513633Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_084844.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	513634

Leave a comment:

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    lol I tried using safety pins, but I musta been pretty stoned, I didn't think of putting them through vertically like that so they wouldn't slide

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Well I don't use one but you probably could make one out of a cattle or goat fence panel.

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    i use hole punch. ya know the kind for paper. punch a little hole out about ever 2 inches around the top. then youll have alot of tie down spots. that what i use anyway.
    where do people get the scrogs? the like metal grids or plastic grids they place over the plant. where do you get those?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks MeEasy - appreciate your words

• MeEasy
    replied
    Hey Canuck147 , Catfish22 here's another idea for tie-down wires. I use safety pins in my fabric pots it allows me to put a wire anywhere around the pot. These are not autos but best pic I have showing them.

Great tutorial Canuck I am new to autos so I definitely appreciate you sharing your knowledge

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I'll try it. I'm sure I have some 10 ga scrap around here.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. 🙂

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    They look great

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    maybe it's 10 gauge?

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Canuck147 ,Yeah I was telling the bride that next grow I'll run some wire up from the bottom holes. It is hard to even get 12 ga. to stay in the coco and perlite, they just pull right out.

• Catfish22
    replied
    00 Kush and NL runt. All are at 46 days.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    That's cool Catfish22 - like the tie downs on your pots - this us what I do to my fabric pots if I'm planning on LST - need cleaning but just ran 12 Guage electrical wire through them and let the weight of the soil to hold em in place.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210506_150520.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	513504

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    The Northern lights auto that I laid down and am curving the stem to the bucket dimensions.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X