• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Post away - plants look great

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's a negitive Canuck147 language barrier? And yes i'm smoking some and enjoying the view Catfish22 are you there yet? I'm 60days give or take a few zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• SleepyTibbs
    replied
    Hey Canuck147 , just thought I'd show how my plants are doing at 25 days after trying to utilize some of the info from this thread. Didn't start as early as you did unfortunately so I didn't top them, but I have been trying to tie them down and defoliate in a similar way. The bigger one is no Bruce but I am happy with her so far, she seems to have loved her recent haircuts. The smaller one I may have been a bit hack happy with, I think she'll be okay in a couple days though. Apologies if you'd rather not have me post something like this on the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Dangers of mixing older age, real good weed, the internet and nothing better to do!

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I think if I understood what you were trying to say was you had to move your light because one plant was getting to tall. You didn't like having to move the light because it was possibly going to make your other plant stretch. So I posted what I do when this happens to me. Now I'm thinking that I misunderstood your post and so my post doesn't make sense to you.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    LOL I’m picking up what your putting down MeEasy, me do the same thing

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Zzzzzzz - you and meeasy talking on a different thread?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure what you are referring to.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I do that also MeEasy i'm still working with my new light, i need to do a full grow with it to check the spacing with new seedlings. I might have another month on my autos. Mine are in with some photo clones at 20/4 time. I've got zero space in tents and 4 beautiful GG#4 clones i made waiting to get into that tent, love to give these away

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I use the lights ppfd map (the center of the light has the most ppfd/intensity) to my advantage in this case, you can keep your light closer to a plant out on the edge. I put the taller ones on the edges or even corners of the tent and shorter ones in the middle and then they all get the same ppfd/intensity of light in hopes of keeping node spacing closer. This is helpful during flower to, with a flat canopy the middle will cook while the edges are perfect but if the middle plant is 25 inches away and the ones on the edges are at 18" they're getting closer to the same amount of light

• Canuck147
    replied
    Lucy was turning into a bush so she lost a few leaves .
    Light keeps getting raised daily - that's a good thing - but not if Cookies stretches too much.

Busy cleaning - no pics.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    More like around 52 days

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 and the others can explain what to take off and why better than I.

That's why I say don't mess with any sites until your sure you want to remove them.

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Catfish22 you've put me at ease for now lol

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    What you are seeing is the start of the bud sites. They will continue to grow, fastly, and you will start to see that tangly mess at the stalk unless you keep it thinned. Try not to damage any until you decide what to keep.

PS I saw your other post. That's how I knew what you were talking about!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X