• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    They'll come around.

• JDU
    replied
    Thanks Canuck & everyone. This is a fun & informative thread. Well nxt time I try to follow along I'm gonna do it ALONG with & not out front lmao. But they seem to be ok considering how badly I neglected em. The trics are mostly cloudy & the whole apartment smells delightful!!

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    She recovered nicely from being spread out yesterday. This evening she’s measuring 22” in diameter, 14” tall and had a shit ton of new colas grow up overnight. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Forgot to mention that I followed your training pretty much step by step. I only topped them once then had to supercrop them over due to tent night. They’re in 2 gallon pots of cocoloco with 12oz of living soil mixed in. Wasnt crazy about it my last grow but figured I’d use what I had up. Seems better so far this round
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-16-2021, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    time will tell......

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I usually don’t either. Kinda got carried away with Pinhead in the center

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well i've seen others strip as much off autos i've never done much. Best thing is they are 45days from seed.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Just did some thinning out. Think I took too much? They’re 45 days from sprout. Glueberry OG autos

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Took em outside for watering with full strength nutes - coup.e days after spraying and they don't look toobad - only negative about the spray is the pistils don't like it- they tend to - change - but they always come back .

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210515_094216.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	515237Click image for larger version

Name:	20210515_092438.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	515238Click image for larger version

Name:	20210515_092510.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	515239

Leave a comment:

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, seems to be the consensus among people I have asked that I start my bloom nutes with this next feed.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I use GH trio and in week 7 I started slightly increasing Bloom from 1/4 strength to now about half strength and to 3/4 in next few days as pistils start to form.
    To answer your question however, if I had to start bloom nutes on yours I would probably start them now. There are others who may be able to speak to your brand of nutrients though.
    Last edited by Catfish22; 05-13-2021, 03:25 PM.

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Catfish22 Thank you! Think it is time for me to start using blooming nutes? or is that meant more for the end of the stretch when the little "budlets" (as I saw them called in a GWE guide) with the mass of pistils show up?

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    She looks healthy and stout.

• SleepyTibbs
    replied
    She's not much but she makes me happy. Just had some large fans from the interior and bottom of the plant clipped today.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I just started bending it over at about 5 weeks.

• Dannyboy58
    commented on 's reply
    Did you top NL 1 or just train her that way? When did you start tying her down?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X