Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    HobbitGDF Lemon is Lowryder #2 x Lemon skunk but the Ruderalis in my NL was quite dominant, it seems. Chopped, trimmed but haven't measured its height, with stem it was 4 inches last I checked while it was still 'growing'. It's in a black paper bag hanging in my closet with a mini humidifier under it but it's drying fast, all in one little piece.

• App
    commented on 's reply
    I started germinating 2 auto flowers 17 days ago. Now they are 2 inches tall one has 3 leaves the other has four.I am growing inside with a grow light.Am I rushing things I think they should be farther along? App

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Good deal man! Nothing beats personal experience you know 😉 yea normally I would never use MG, I don’t even use it with my vegetables but the wife had planted some flowers and it was all I had without going to the store. Surprisingly she’s looking great, nothing but water from the hose or sky so far.

• Puglover1
    replied
    Runt Lady Down

Leave a comment:

• newbutoldgrower75
    commented on 's reply
    bboyfromwayback I read your comment..I sit down and re-read your comment. Still cant believe you used the MG words.. shock is a understatement. lol just joking buddy. Good luck with your grow, also look forward to seeing more of the outdoor grow.
    Also want to take the chance to thank you for that comment a little while ago on one of my posts..something about getting more experience quicker by growing more plants. I'm about to start up a second tent, first Auto grow. Seeds are germinating as I write this. Thanks buddy for that bit of advice, and all the help you have given me. Cheers.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I chopped the NL today, all leaves were yellow and the trichomes looked much better today.

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    I have a Seedsman NL in one of my tents and the silly thing almost grew into the lights! It is completely untrained as I am just piddling around with autoflower freebies along with some CBD auto stuff I actually paid for.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Yes they are Seedsman that I bought and freebies. I think Seedsman must use a witches brew of northern lights genetics. Every one has been different. Decent yields for an inexpensive auto flower to cut your teeth on.
    I am looking forward to getting my supply up so I can start trying some more exotic (expensive) strains.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Dang. I've tried moving lights closer or farther. I still think I should at least pull those two small, tight plants' small branches outward to let light into the new middle growth. They're due for water/food, for what it's worth. Are yours from Seedsman, freebies Catfish22 ? The NL the cat 'trained' is the only 'normal' of the three. Don't pitch it. If it weren't for heat/temp control lately I wouldn't be in the closet as often.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you Puglover1, NL1 will not ripen. Same every day 50% cloudy no ambers. All the leaves are yellow, the pistils FINALLY turned 90%. I moved the light up some (GWE tip, thanks NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside ) to facilitate the pistils but trichomes are being stubborn as hell. I got so frustrated with it I don't even check it everyday, I'm concerned I'll just take it across the street and pitch it far into the river.

• Puglover1
    replied
    NL runt is 11 weeks old; NL Chewy is 7 weeks old, Lemon is 11 weeks old. My summer Inventory Grow, until the long winter photos. There are frosty buds and new buds/pistils inside the two plants on the ends. Feels like Ground Hog's Day every morning when I wake up and check on them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jun29Runt.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	523170Click image for larger version

Name:	Jun29ChewynLemon.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	523171

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Took this girl down tonight. 280g wet, be a little over 3oz dry. To only be grown under 135w which was also shared with two other autos and a few photos vegging I’ll take it!!! By far my best auto yet

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Get down on it there Catfish22 loven watching all the harvests

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's what we all aim for have fun

• Catfish22
    replied
    Hi y'all, NL2 was chopped and is in a jar.
    NL1 has had her last meal and is on death watch.
    The Kush plant is still a mess and well, we'll see.
    Both are 100 days.
    Last edited by Catfish22; 06-24-2021, 10:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X