Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I started training the runt like I had laid it down. Then it just stalled while the unseen stem damage repaired itself.
    It started flowering and had 6 or 7 budsites and it just stayed stocky and packed on flower weight.

What do y'all think as far as bud rot concerns? I'm keeping H about 50-60%, temp 76°F (24). I keep a breeze around them and first thing in the AM they get a pretty steady breeze for about an hour. The runt's colas have been packed pretty tight for awhile. Trichomes are still a little early as are pistil hairs. I would hate to lose it to bud rot.
    How long would you wait for them to ripen? I feel they will hit the tipping point by the weekend at the pace they have progressed, would I be pushing too far to wait until then?

• Puglover1
    replied
    Saturday evening I set the pots on top of basins to see if closer lights would help. Yesterday the nephew came over to install the new ceiling exhaust fan, when I opened the box a broken piece of plastic fell out first so I'm waiting on another fan to arrive. He lowered the lights with some heavy duty s/s 'S' hooks I have, 3-4" long. Keeping the house AC set at 70 to keep the closet at 80F max. I got some plant training hooks, I want to keep Chewy laid out. I removed some leaves from Lemon. The runt is still stacking buds all around the stem, like one big bud. On the last pic, NL runt's top, do those top leaves have to stay on? Not sure if age or a day late watering once but the centers are drying, browning. I need to water and use the hooks today. Still hot and dry here in northern IL.

Catfish22 I'm having a viewing pics issue on your post. At 7-8 weeks was your runt opened up or pretty much hugging the stem still? Yours are looking nice.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    They look great - nice buds

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    I'd wait until they actually pop and start spraying pollen.

I foolishly cut two Lowryder2 x La Diva before their balls popped and they failed to produce any pollen as they dried. I was afraid to let them mature because I had other females in close proximity. They looked about like yours when I chopped.

• Catfish22
    replied
    Here is the Auto 00 Kush that went to 12/12. Week 2 flower. It was topped.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    Here is the Northern lights auto that was curled around. Also the runt.

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. Normally wouldn’t use it but I already soaked the seed and thought I had more OF than I did. If this works, miracle grow and straight water it’ll be easy.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Curious how the MG experiment goes. I have auto seeds replacements, wanted to put one in a pot on the patio table on June 1st, it'd be cooked by now. In a heatwave here. Good luck!

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Can't help - never had that experience.

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    It looks like some of them might open in another day or two.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, wish me luck! Outdoor newbie! I grew Fastberry once before in the tent. It’s a Blueberry auto and taste just like them

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    looks like the original lowrider i seen in a book

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    i use FFOF also, i love it. always has done great job for me.
    i look forward to seeing them grow, i cant wait to see the Fastberry

• HobbitGDF
    replied
    i have been spraying a mimosa evo by B.F. clone of mine with colloidal silver. ive tried only spraying single branch on certain ones (my autos) and it hasnt worked, but spraying this photoperiod clone (the whole plant got sprayed) 2-4x a day. for few weeks now.

anyway, i dont have any plants young enough in flower to pollenate. BESIDES my Strawberry pie auto by F.B.

im so excited for this cross. ive wanted to do it with these two anyway.

so right now i have 2 strawberry pie autos that have a long enough life left that i could pollenate them both with the mimosa evo..
    if the mimosa evo pops soon that is. if not im going to have to wait for the next batch.

does anyone know how long at this point till the pop open or what i should do ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1299.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	460.3 KB
ID:	520102Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1306.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	877.0 KB
ID:	520103Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1310.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	873.9 KB
ID:	520104Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1300.JPG
Views:	306
Size:	829.7 KB
ID:	520105Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1315.JPG
Views:	301
Size:	811.9 KB
ID:	520106Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1308.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	858.9 KB
ID:	520107

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X