Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    MeEasy maybe hope so. They are strong looking abit droopy needed a nap maybe? I don't know i'll never grow these again anyway to many males in this strain of reg. auto seeds. La Berry Fruita ( I don't want no dangling berries ) but then again if i did get i female and rest boys i'm gonna put her in my outdoor hippie tent and let that pollen go all over her. Will they be 50/50 m-f ?

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Most of the time the tall ones end up the males. Maybe you'll get two ladies and a tall man out of it

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    3 Glueberry OG autos 17 days old. Hopefully snipping some tops in a couple days

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Next watering i'll give them a good dose of bloom food it's got NPK 5-10-5 OK ?

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well it's long story Canuck147 short reply is they were in a really crappy enviornment for first month in that tent. Also i do believe it's do to 20 on 4 off ? I had to use that time cause it was so cold out there and LEDs gave little heat then i had chicken coop heater for heat which helped but??? No longer use that heat it's warm during day now and got both vipar 450 in that 3x3. I fed them 1x with FF grow big my soil is enriched with worm casing, coco coir and perilite plus recycled potting soil could be needs more but i'm not sure could be small containers. Those worked good in other auto grow but not sure with this round ? Maybe compacted ?

I did'nt want to slow them with too much as i don't know their sex? I got amnesia haze autos in that tent also in same containers wanted a SOG grow in there not turning out as planned yet LOL

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Cookies

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_145146.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	508225Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_145418.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	508226Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_145208.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	508227

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Bruce is up next - looks okay after losing a limb - added more bindings - 2 strategic leaves were removed -

Name:	20210417_144551.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	508215Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_144601.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	508216

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Took the girls out for pics and to reset their bindings. They have all perked up since that second feeding of full strength nutrients.

Lucy up first - she pouted for a few days after losing only 2 leaves and then topped. So if any LST happens in will be a bit later
    Those 2 leaves I've separated shows her topping - plus I really wanted to cut those two leaves off - decide to wait as she seems to be growing again. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_144443.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	508212Click image for larger version

Name:	20210417_144457.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	508213

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    They look good really. To me - they look a little love srarved. I can see it - how they are just sitting there looking a little lethargic.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    These are the reg. auto seeds not fems i got as replacements of the other all male autos.....so i've not done much work on them. They sit in a tent on the outside screen patio not doing to great do to weeks of cold out there. They are 3 to 4 wks old looking kinda boyish but we'll have to wait longer to see. Perfect day i mean it's 83f clear as a blue sky could be. Got a couple more autos in the tent all the same strain as this just wanted to get these out of my seed cuboard.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    looks good - few more days will tell.
    Just curious - why isn't your pot filled with your grow medium?

• JDU
    replied
    Very nice Amigo!!!!
    This un just might be Lucy's long lost sister lol. I have to thin her almost every day. (The before pic was 3 days growth.) She's showin pistols & thin leaves like the rest of em & a few buttons! Here we go!!
    It sucks tryin to follow you from ahead so- How did I do?
    Edit- when I noted on the grow record I saw that she dad 5 days growth there- not 3.
    Last edited by JDU; 04-16-2021, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good & strong in the sun Bruce! Stem looks pretty thick already, is it still bendy?...wait and find out Jeff, Geeesh, the guy's busy! Never mind, sorry.

• Canuck147
    replied
    I snuck Bruce outside for a pic

Name:	20210415_175808.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	507692

Leave a comment:

• newbutoldgrower75
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely paying attention buddy. Cant wait to get a small setup to try growing Auto's in the near future. Cheers

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X