Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry Canuck147, 14 now....I'm good for at least 5!

• Canuck147
    replied
    Cool - now there's 9 of us paying attention.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I dig it always ready to learn.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Following here. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you on autos sir.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    started a topic Autoflower training

Autoflower training

2 out of 3 said to do this - I didn't want to. So it's just me and myself doing the input here.
    Little background - not getting frustrated but White Powdery Mold is not my friend. Yet it likes to show up. If it shows early on before pistils start I have no problem spraying them with a product made by Safer's - Defender Garden Fungicide. Just be careful how you mix it - too strong and the plant will let you know.

Last plant I harvested the other day went all the way to the end with no WPM. Other 2 plants were harvested just a tad earlier than I wanted. Oh well. WPM was setting in and couldn't wait - chopped one down in 20 minutes.

Once one sees the WPM coming on - you have to do something about it. Had I waited another day - I would have lost more than the 10%I threw away.

Anyways- I have 3 growing now -autoflowers grown in Promix HP soil - 2 gallon Geopots - first-pic they had only been fed plain water - second pic us 3 days later after being watered and fed a smattering of Green Planet nutrients.

They are 3 different strains from Crop King Seeds - LSD - Girl Scout Cookies - Bruce Banner

What I plan on doing is LST probably before topping - I'll top off the sixth node and the first nodes branches. I want to grow the 8 or 9 colas that come up apart from each other. If the first nodes branches are growing strong I'll leave them to grow - weak branches are going to be cut - past experience tell me they don't usually amount to much anyways.

Me and myself will be giving updates as we see fit.

Alltight OK? I'm talking now - reasoning behind not wanting to do a journal kinda thingie is cuz we never have a perfect grow. Now those other 2 want to show all our mistakes and those other times when we really fuck up and forget something. Yeah - duh - no geniuses here - just our usual stoned self.

Self? Now is that just 1 entity or all three of us? Click image for larger version

Name:	20210330_174926.jpg
Views:	1588
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	504001Click image for larger version

Name:	20210402_130243.jpg
Views:	1260
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	504002

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X