commented on 's reply
    Ta daaa good work and nice save

• swegrow
    replied
    It healed itself, or my actions did.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    I did fuck up a bit and gave to much nutes. I gave almost a week dosage x2 in about 4 days. Stupid misread of the schedule. Anyway, flushed with pure water today and most of them are doing just fine. Got some weird yellowing/drooping of the small top leaves on the flower site on 2 plants though.

I figure 1, its the nutes bein to much. 2, to close to the light, 3, been to directly in the air from the fan and got stressed du to that. Or a mix of it all. The rest of the plant is all green and looking healthy. They got droopier after the flush so maybe just stress from that?

I did switch position of the plants to get a further from the light, I also flushed to runoff and redirected the fan.

Would appreciate your input.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Ordered seed for all of those a couple of days ago. Great minds think alike? =)

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    Lavender, mint, thyme, basil and lemon balm... also anything in the mint family would do... peppermint spearmint(these are actual plants)

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    Marigolds are also a natural pest deterrent

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I will get some seeds asap

• Canuck147
    replied
    Nice video - chrysanthemums - certain percentage of pests that like cannabis don't like chrysanthemums.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Outdoors plants all in cups and on their way. I will try to get atleast one big plant outdoors (for the GWE challenge if nothing else ) but I have to make it stealthy. After all its a felony in my country, though our closest nabour is about half mile away you never know who might come visit.

If you have any ideas on what kind of flowers or other plants to grow beside the ganja to make it a little less obvious I would love to know! Im thinking tomatoes and sunflowers and maybe some lavendel or herbs of some kind.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thats a good idea. We got alot of old rags we thought about donate to charity or just throw away.

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    But to that note cloth pots are pretty cheap on amazon.. but I like the old clothing idea because instead of throwing them away..

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely can do that. Had a friend who sowed blue jean legs up. Cut them into 12" lengths sowed bottoms. Daskahn

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    I need to start doing that aswell! Got alot of tincans from canned tomatoes, but look a bit small

• Daskahn
    replied
    Old shirt filled with soil works just sow the one end shut it’s basically the same as the big cloth pots people use

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X