Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Some of us are all in the same boat...running low on transplant pots. I been saving tall folgers containers using them as substitute for 1gal. LOL got 4 of those and 1 coffee mate. Drink lots of coffee nowdays LOL

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    @Daskhan Thanks, but I aready got like 40 of those going LOL. Need something to transplant to later on =)

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    Red solo cups are much cheaper and you can get decent plants in them

• swegrow
    replied
    Got bored. Planted allot. All my kitchen herbs, most veggies and about 100 tobacco plants, Indoors. Now I would love the weather to change since Im out off room in my small t5 rigg and windowsills are filling up fast! =)

Also germinated about 30 ganja seeds. Alot of bagseeds, some autos and some other I had laying around. They will live outside and maybe at friends or something. Did not plan that far ahead...

Btw I better get my ass to the growstore and get some more pots this week, things are getting out of hand.
    Last edited by swegrow; 04-01-2020, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Daskahn View Post
    You you have here sir is a jungle.. but one of the best kind.. I’d love that jungle..
    Me too, though I made a classic beginners mistake of underestimate the force of this plant. Wont be that crowded next grow for sure! =)

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I had the room haha! =) I will learn and settle for maybe 4 instead of 8 next time =)

• Daskahn
    replied
    You you have here sir is a jungle.. but one of the best kind.. I’d love that jungle..

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL swegrow ya I believe it's gonna get tight but....maybe a new light aaaannnd and another tent

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, I might have been a bit optimistic in the amount of plants I fit into that room LOL

• Canuck147
    replied
    Good and healthy for sure - looks awesome, great color. Definitely a little darker in some corners.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Good and healthy I think. Wish I had one more light the same as the one I got to get a better spread. Getting one more in a month or two if nothing comes up. Turned on the radiator since it was some very cold and windy days here. Got a temp at 26C and RH at 40% and the ladies seem to like it. 3/4 dose of nutes with the feed yesterday and handling it well.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Just started out with the indoors growing. Love it! Thanks for stopping by =)

• Gux
    replied
    Looking good! You got a nice setup swegrow . I'm a Swede with a closet grow, this diary makes me wanna start it again Subbed.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    lhoiuhkhgy
    Last edited by swegrow; 03-29-2020, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you SoOrbudgal ! Always to the rescue! I figured, moving them around a bit and maybe that one was just in a bright spot or something. In a way I am like a new parent with this grow. Every minor problem I call the emergency room before thinking for my self haha

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X