Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Heck those are great for starts and seedlings. And some yellowing on the leaf could be indication of light to close but here's where the grower needs to make adjustment to find out? Now my 450vipars got 2 in a 36x36x72 with my biggest in flower about 18" from center of 1 I am watching for " bleaching" of bud really closely. I change positions of plants every few days like a carousel and I've taken it off the riser. As they go into budding they pull more nutes out of leaf for buds, drains their systems. Great deal on the t-5

• swegrow
    replied
    Browsed facebook marketplace when having my coffe this morning. Got lucky and found a lady who had a bunch of used but in good condition t5s 2x34w, complete with fitting and reflector etc. They are like 60" long. Picked 2 up for about 20 dollars each. Dont know what to use them for yet but that deal was to good to not go along with.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Feed with bio blom and top max (biobizz) yesterday. I can notice some yellow leaftips on a couple of plants (since a couple of days ago) , not sure if this is from to much nutrients or from being to close to the light? The one most affected are in the centre directly under the LED and its one of the tallest so Im leaning towards light (its 18" above). Im just guessing though, would love your input and suggestions. Here are some pics.
    Last edited by swegrow; 03-28-2020, 04:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Cool video thanks and plants are looking good. That little shoot you took and rooted grow it could be a champ.

• swegrow
    replied
    My small garden is growing fine and looking healthy
    Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, that one can turn out to be a real champion haha =)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hi and you just became a new parent there LOL welcome to " kid clone "

• swegrow
    replied
    Full feed with nutes today. Iam nervous already about burning them.

Anyway I had a branch break a just after transplant on one of the plants. Put it in the dirt in on of our hoseplants and forgot about it. Found it today, rooted and seeking the light. Persistent and strong little thing =)

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Daskahn.

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    To explain it a little in detail.. yes I agree you did a good thing.. because those big fan leaves were blocking new bud sites.. by taking them off you open them up to the light increasing your end yield

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know, thank you! Looking forward to it.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    You did a good thing - couple of days and you'll see a difference.

• swegrow
    replied
    Today I removed the biggest fan leaves, they where on node 5-6 or something like that and they shadowed all the lower flower sites, even with the branches LSTd to get out from the stem. Was this the right call to make? Im going by instinct and a little bit of googling here. Would love your experienced advice on matters like this. The leaves where the size of my palm.
    Last edited by swegrow; 03-23-2020, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    =) I will se how I go about that, should I cut the big fanleaves lowest on the stem now or wait? They seem to put alot of shade over the smaller flowers lower on.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X