Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL get ready to become a barber just alittle off the insides please.

• Daskahn
    replied
    Looking good

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    First thing I thought was... they can do that lol

• swegrow
    replied
    Room is starting to fill up. Will have my hands full to manage the ones in the back soon, pleasant problem to have though =)

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Yes they already start to get more lanky and also some are starting to "pre flower". Trick now is to keep the canopy even I think, will get me a net next week to make it a bit easier to maintain =)

Thanks. Yes, I tied that one down to the edge of snapping. Will see how that goes!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well yes they do stretch but not nearly as much. Now lights and distance from them play a huge part. Like seedlings stretch when to far from light. Autos and photo do the same. Some have lights closer to make short nodes between buds some auto naturally have wider node spaces and may stretch more. Kinda depends on what the breeder says about the strain also. You just don't know until it starts, that's where your LST comes into it.

Autos will slow down growth we call it " stall " if they get abused but heck it's how we learn to grow them. Great idea about the 3 leftovers, your being smart about it.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Starting to get thirsty!

First dose of nutes today, I hope im not to early. Gave 1/8 of regular dose of 4-1-3 that I had laying around together with alot of plain water. We have our own well and our water is very clean, all plants seem to love it. Got a bottle of Canna's "Terra flores" that I plan on adding 1-2 times during bloom. Any advice on this would be much appreciated! Im very cautious with adding nutrients, especially when the plants are looking as healthy as they are right now.

And a newbie question, does autoflowers take off and get alot bigger/taller when they start to bloom just like photos?

I also have these 3 "leftover plants" that I germinated together with the others but dont really have room for. They are in small pots. Anyway those will be my learning plants. I dosed 2 of them with a full dose of terra flores today, and the 3rd I will try out a bit tougher LST on than ive done before.
    Last edited by swegrow; 03-20-2020, 11:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Thank you and much love!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    swegrow wishing you and the Mrs. a very bright future to include better lights, patience good things come with patience. It's one of the hardest lessons I've ever learned

• swegrow
    replied
    2nd big feed today, still only using plain water. About 1,5litres each. I let them dry out almost completely. Last one was 11/3. I think I need more light, wish I could afford another LED but Ill have to wait some time yet. The mrs just started her new job and Ive been the only provider for a time. Looking at a bright future though

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Yes! Flowers, poppy, veggies and herbs everywhere! =)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent we love veggies mixed into our weed garden

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yesterday my neighbor who's building a new home told me to "raid the wood scrapes" if I needed anything. So I did and came home with all sorts and sizes of squares/blocks. I was using old text books LOL

• swegrow
    replied
    Got me some wooden block and rearanged this, more even distance to light now.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200315_132339.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.45 MB ID:	384312

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200315_133643.jpg Views:	0 Size:	665.8 KB ID:	384311

Also tied down the biggest one to get more light to the lower branches,
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200315_125629.jpg Views:	0 Size:	664.5 KB ID:	384309

My boy helping out, he loves to
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200315_133106.jpg Views:	0 Size:	535.8 KB ID:	384310

Got this small rigg for germination, its been really good. 2x24w t5s and I have a heatmat in the bottom. Right now there is tomatoes, 3 kinds of chili and some other kitchen plants I will put outside in a month or two. I actually grew a couple of autos from start to finish in it for fun. Beautiful healthy plants and I got maybe 10 small joints from the crop =)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200315_133826.jpg Views:	0 Size:	504.1 KB ID:	384308
    Last edited by swegrow; 03-15-2020, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    The ladies look good but got a bit slowed down from topping the other day. There is also quite a big difference in size and development on some of the plants, a bit puzzled about that but I hope it will even out eventually.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_092420.jpg
Views:	1307
Size:	684.0 KB
ID:	384238

Name:	20200315_092427.jpg
Views:	1310
Size:	480.8 KB
ID:	384239

Name:	20200315_092329.jpg
Views:	1313
Size:	830.0 KB
ID:	384240

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X