Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Bummer i'm so sorry for those backwards states. Hopefully it's just few years away

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    swegrow after using the dispensary ( glad their here but so much happier with our own ) smoking the older crunchy stuff they sell for $10gram for decent was buying 4grams a week mixing it with our half cured stuff making it go further till we got at least 2 plants jarred. So far I have Mango jarring curing and now OG I just clipped the buds off from dry hanging 3days put into paper sack for couple more days then into the jars for burping. So I mostly do our smoking in the evening as I don't get nothin done when I smoke LOL but when chores get done we sit and relax watch the critters and burn a gram doobie LOL man oh man summer is almost here. Got a feeling it's gonna be a great outdoor season
    Damn, sounds good to be able to get your stuff legal anyway! That is about 50 years into the future here. Cops here are allowed to take you in for a urin test if they suspect you are high. If you got thc in your system you get a fine and also they take away your drivers license. Dispensery weed sounds good even if its brick LOL =)

Im with you, I usually smoke before bed, Then I sometimes turn up doing anything but sleep but at least all the shores are done haha

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    swegrow after using the dispensary ( glad their here but so much happier with our own ) smoking the older crunchy stuff they sell for $10gram for decent was buying 4grams a week mixing it with our half cured stuff making it go further till we got at least 2 plants jarred. So far I have Mango jarring curing and now OG I just clipped the buds off from dry hanging 3days put into paper sack for couple more days then into the jars for burping. So I mostly do our smoking in the evening as I don't get nothin done when I smoke LOL but when chores get done we sit and relax watch the critters and burn a gram doobie LOL man oh man summer is almost here. Got a feeling it's gonna be a great outdoor season

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Yeah, I had to smoke some half dried popcorn buds and yes, Very strong, got me a lil trip around the moon I think. Wont get any yardwork or much else done today I suspect LOL hahaha

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to hear you got a harvest, great feeling. I just hung up a OG kush trimmed up yesterday and hanging. Don't know anything about how much yield yet I go by my quart jars LOL Might get 2 don't care cause I don't have to supplement at dispensary now.

• swegrow
    replied
    Got my first small plant trimmed and jarred. Used a 150u mesh screen when trimming and got a fine ball of kief to go with it aswell. All my trim is in the freezer, my lil bro is into extracts and cannabutter and such and he will have a good time soon =)

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    Yippeee love that name Brooklyn sunrise is that a indica hybred ? Man i'm choppin at the bit for my two. Great job, I love my homegrown

I was a bit baked and remembered wrong. She is a colorado cookies. Brooklyns are still in the grow room LOL. The sunrise is a Diezel x ak47 x ruderalis cross.

Rest of the plants are maturing and got between 1 and 3 weeks to go if im correct. Started to feed with plain water now on everyone but the auto critical and 1 auto brooklyn sunrise.

Could not get the image to upload to the forum but here are the current state of the plants

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yippeee love that name Brooklyn sunrise is that a indica hybred ? Man i'm choppin at the bit for my two. Great job, I love my homegrown

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, cut down my two runts in 0.5l pots together with a brooklyn sunrise yesterday. Hanging to dry! =)

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good for you swegrow going to have a trimming festival soon eh?

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    That makes sense. Yes me too, using a closet.

• Daskahn
    replied
    I think leaving them in the dark is only valuable if the temperature drops a bit.. it’s the reduction in temperature that is important.. it triggers the last minute rush.. however I do dry my bud in the dark

Leave a comment:

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    They are kinda like that eveready bunny. They just keep going and going .....

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliot Pryor View Post
    Still looking fine !! I've left them in the dark before, I consider it a waste of time. Grow it till it's ready then take it down. Have a great grow !!
    Thanks Eliot. Got a couple of weeks to go tops!

Leave a comment:

• Eliot Pryor
    replied
    Still looking fine !! I've left them in the dark before, I consider it a waste of time. Grow it till it's ready then take it down. Have a great grow !!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X