Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swegrow
    replied
    Soon time to harvest. Got one plant that got her last flush 2 days a go and just waiting for here to dry out before cutting.

On a couple of the others, fanleaves are turning yellowish. I understand this is normal near harvest, am I right? Here are some pictures.

Also, read on a couple of places that people put their plants in complete darkness for a day or two before harvest. Is that a good approach? Thanks in advance =)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200426_164949.jpg Views:	0 Size:	749.1 KB ID:	398853Click image for larger version  Name:	20200426_164947.jpg Views:	0 Size:	701.7 KB ID:	398854Click image for larger version  Name:	20200426_164951.jpg Views:	0 Size:	698.5 KB ID:	398855

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Good looking forest.

• swegrow
    replied
    Starting to thicken up, Wonderfull smells. One of them smell just like pesto made with basil.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    AuntieKush Thank You!!

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• AuntieKush
    commented on 's reply
    looking good!!!!

• Eliot Pryor
    replied
    Yep them's some sexy glasses. Great grow too !!

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Hey! Been absent due to work. Time for an update!

All the plants are doing very well. Far beyond my expectations for a first grow. They just do their thing, I feed them, talk nice to them and they thrive.

I manage to keep the temperature between 22-25C and humidity at around 45%, it rises some after watering as expected though. Using biobizz bio bloom and top max now during flower, I also have 2 runts I put in 1litre pots since I did not have space for them, they work as my "science experiment" and they get the biobizz + canna bloom and more nitrogen from some veg nutes. They do look well so far and getting some fine buds for their size, and no nute burn or anything.

I run a UVB light for the last hour before dark period, its a weak reptile light I had laying around and dont really notice any difference.

Pictures from today -

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200418_192811.jpg Views:	0 Size:	756.6 KB ID:	396612Click image for larger version  Name:	20200418_192807.jpg Views:	0 Size:	759.7 KB ID:	396613Click image for larger version  Name:	20200418_192819.jpg Views:	0 Size:	653.4 KB ID:	396614

I also got these glasses (with led lights) instead of a jewelers loupe to check the trichomes. Useful AND makes me sexy. Win-win.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200418_192753.jpg Views:	0 Size:	413.6 KB ID:	396615

A video off the grow room and the ladies

I hope everyone is having a good weekend and staying safe! I love your input on what to do better or change so please share your knowledge if you feel like it. Peace!

Last edited by swegrow; 04-18-2020, 01:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Went and picked up the t5s I bought a couple of weeks ago today, seller threw in a extra one w/o tubes with some minor fixing to do on. That leaves me with 3 complete fixtures, 2 with tubes. They are about 160cm long (5.2 feet). Dont really have place to hang them but a fun project would be to build a big box with light and vents and all to use for veg and seedlings and maybe clones. I might just do that. Keep you all posted.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Healthy plants by the look of it and everyone is starting to fatten up. Full dose of bio-bizz bloom and top max now, and handling it well so far.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Ah, thank you haha! I got a bit worried there =)
    Last edited by swegrow; 04-10-2020, 09:54 AM.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those are fat resin filled female calyx they are a very good thing

• swegrow
    replied
    Are these hermies? That ballshaped little growth on the branch with a small thing sticking out of it, looks like a male "flower" to me or am I wrong?
    Last edited by swegrow; 04-10-2020, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah if it gets that cold you should wait a bit lol don’t want weed sickles

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    It was pure luck! =)

I really want to get a tent aswell to have a room for veg/clones. Would be awesome!

I have one more auto almost as tall, a colarado cookies from DP that one aswell.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X